BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Anu N.
Philadelphia
I love putting Aquaphor on my lips, cuticles and on my nose especially during the winter.  It really helps protect against drying skin
Lisa C.
Fresno , CA
I have super dry skin, and this helps moisture my skin preventing it from cracking. It works so good it's a must in my beauty kit as well.
FERNANDA G.
Baltimore , MD
BEST THING EVER. Here's a little tip to my fellow curvy girls out there. During summer time rub some in your thighs to avoid getting burnt
Becky G.
Leaves skin feeling a bit Greasy, but overall so well moisturised that you can almost look past it. Just don't mind glowing to the heavens!
Jeanette M.
Brick Township
I use this awesome product for the healing process of all my tattoos. I really feel like it helps my skin bring back the missing nutrients.
Anna D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Very great at tattoo healing and healing in general. It was a lot thicker than I originally thought it would be, but I've gotten used to it
Alayna D.
Burleson, TX
This ointment was amazing for my fiancé when he got his tattoo work done! It really helped with the healing process and dryness and pain!
Emma C.
Tempe, AZ
I put this products on my feet to prevent cracking, on my lips to prevent chapping & on my tattoos so they heal quickly! Super versatile.
Taiji R.
Ny
Great for dry skin and eczema. A great moisturizer for the entire family. It's a thick balm ointment that can be used all over the body.
Chrissy W.
Gastonia, NC
My youngest has exzema and super sensitive skin. I use this product to help ease the itch or even if it is a dry spot and it works great!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline