BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Yesenia S.
Bronx , NY
When my mother has her radiation treatment done the doctors recommended this, and I can see why. It's also very good for healing tattoos.
Alexa A.
Aquaphor is a necessity for so many reasons. I use it for chapstick and also for dry patches in the winter. Very gentle and moisturizing.
Taiji R.
Ny
Great for dry skin and eczema. A great moisturizer for the entire family. It's a thick balm ointment that can be used all over the body.
Emma C.
Tempe, AZ
I put this products on my feet to prevent cracking, on my lips to prevent chapping & on my tattoos so they heal quickly! Super versatile.
Shin Yi C.
I used this on my eyebrows after microblading and it sealed my wounds and promoted healing. It's also great for cracked heels and skin!
Cierra H.
Valles Mines, MO
I have very bad eczema and this product is the only thing that seems to being some relief to it. I love everything about this product.
Charisma L.
I LOVE Aquaphor. It is super hydrating and seals medicated ointments well. It combats eczema. I use it on my lips and on any dry patch.
marcy a.
Works wonders!!! If you want something not to oily and no bad smell this is the product to go for! I love it on feet after a warm bath.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
I LoooVe this... use it on my new tattoos. It's the best healing cream for tattoos. Also use at night on my lips to keep them healthy.
Brandi M.
Mansfield, TX
I am so in love with this product for so many reasons! I use it on new tattoos, dry elbow and knees and even cracked heals, so so good!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline