BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Anna D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Very great at tattoo healing and healing in general. It was a lot thicker than I originally thought it would be, but I've gotten used to it
Sophie L.
Fond du lac, WI
Amazing for of course. A fresh tattoo, but I also love it in the winder when the conditions in Wisconsin are a little to harsh for my skin!
Hazzel V.
Las Vegas
I use this on my elbows, knees and feet. Works extremely well for dry itchy skin and it doesn't leave any residue or greasy feeling behind.
FERNANDA G.
Baltimore , MD
BEST THING EVER. Here's a little tip to my fellow curvy girls out there. During summer time rub some in your thighs to avoid getting burnt
Lisa C.
Fresno , CA
I have super dry skin, and this helps moisture my skin preventing it from cracking. It works so good it's a must in my beauty kit as well.
Becky G.
Leaves skin feeling a bit Greasy, but overall so well moisturised that you can almost look past it. Just don't mind glowing to the heavens!
Jeanette M.
Brick Township
I use this awesome product for the healing process of all my tattoos. I really feel like it helps my skin bring back the missing nutrients.
Anu N.
Philadelphia
I love putting Aquaphor on my lips, cuticles and on my nose especially during the winter.  It really helps protect against drying skin
Alayna D.
Bedford, TX
This ointment was amazing for my fiancé when he got his tattoo work done! It really helped with the healing process and dryness and pain!
Chrissy W.
Gastonia, NC
My youngest has exzema and super sensitive skin. I use this product to help ease the itch or even if it is a dry spot and it works great!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline