BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
ahine l.
Caldwell, ID
Pretty good lotion it does the job and doesn't have any strong scent to it so perfect for someone that doesn't want anything strong smelling
Kirstin M.
Gilbert
I use this on everything from my tattoo healing to my child's diaper rash. It works wonders. I don't trust anything else to get the job done.
Cassie D.
Kettle Falls
I use this product for everything! Ranging from lip care, to tattoo care, and everywhere in between. It's my go to for anything skin related.
Tesa B.
Anamosa
I can't thank Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment enough. They saved a tattoo I was afraid was ruined but aquaphor pulled through for me
Milvian O.
Los Angeles
I love this product and if it works for what it really is All my family uses it since the dermatologist recommended it to my son Ace 8 years
sandra k.
Flushing, NY
My doctor recommended this ointment to me because I had a very bad dry patch of skin on my legs, after using for awhile the dryness subsided.
Allie W.
I have had a bottle of this lip balm for like 7 years and more than half of the container is still left. It lasts so long I would recommend.
Sophie L.
Fond du lac, WI
Amazing for of course. A fresh tattoo, but I also love it in the winder when the conditions in Wisconsin are a little to harsh for my skin!
FERNANDA G.
Baltimore , MD
BEST THING EVER. Here's a little tip to my fellow curvy girls out there. During summer time rub some in your thighs to avoid getting burnt
WENDY T.
Fresno, CA
I hsve used this product mostly when my ratios were healing and for when my daughter would get a rashes. It kind of reminds me of Vaseline.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline