BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Monique H.
Bellflower, CA
I love Aquaphor ointment. I literally use this product every single day for almost everything. From lips to feet to hands to face. Sometimes if I'm feeling extra dry on my face I will slather this before bedtime to my face, after washing my face and it makes my skin very moisturized and soft in the morning.
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
I HAVE EXTEMELY DRY SKIN. This stuff has always been a life savor for me. It's smooth application, it doesn't take ten years to rub in. It's greasy so I hesitate on putting clothes on with it until it dries, but its been known to heal up the cracks on my feet when coupled with socks and a night of sleep.
Tiffany D.
This product has many uses. I use as a night treatment to keep lips moisturized, because I wear a lot of matte lipsticks Additionally, this isn't goto product whenever I get a new tattoo. It's smoother and helps tattoos heal faster than A&D ointment in my opinion. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Catalina U.
Seattle, WA
It is fantastic, especially when you burn yourself cooking. It is also great to use on elbows and knees since they tend to dry up quickly, or during the winter months to keep my hands nice and smooth or great to remove makeup if you run out of makeup remover. I would highly recommend to others to buy
Maryam k.
Bronx
Amazing!  This product always heal my scars and burns. In the winter this product really comes in handy. It keeps me warm and prevents cracking of the skin. I think the price is good for the quality. I also bought this at my local Costco market. This product cannot get any better than it already is.
Shanda M.
I used this on my baby’s bottom, to keep him moisturized and whenever he had a diaper rash. This stuff kept him moisturized and it healed his rash quickly. I also used it to lotion my skin and it really does keep you moisturized for a long time. This can be brought at any drug stores or super markets.
Amanda S.
This product is everything!!!!! My mom and I have been using this product for years and there's a reason for that! Having jobs where we are both on our feet all day, our heels tend to get very rough, cracked, and dry. This ointment soothes the pain and heals those cracks! There's nothing quite like it!
Jill M.
Carson, CA
I absolutely love this stuff! I use this for any dry skin patches I tend to get during the drier seasons and also for any burns/irritations. Most importantly, I use this product on my lips to aid my extremely chapped lips! I’ve tried various lip balms but always find myself throwing this stuff on.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I think their products are a little overpriced but they do work pretty well. I pick this up on occasion if I can catch it on sale and it leaves your skin feeling hydrated which is great for me. A little greasy but my allergist feels that Vaseline and things like it are better for locking in moisture.
Sydney P.
Waco, TX
I myself have to small babies, who bith tend to get some pretty rough rashes when teething time comes around! My go-to ointment will always be Aquaphor. Not only has it gone through all my kids, but it is the only cream I use for my tattoos! This cream works wonders! Highly recommended by me!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline