BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Nicole M.
Stratford, NJ
I have hand eczema, so this product really works for me. I apply this product at night and wear socks on my hands to lock in the moisture. My skin the next morning is hydrated and smooth. I have been and will keep purchasing this product.
Amanda đź’€.
This is the only product I use on my tattoos! It does the job really nicely and does it well. It is a little on the pricey side! The packaging is bland but that's good for skincare like that. I bought mine at CVS. I just want it to be cheaper! I would buy again!
Jenny K.
I have used this on tattoos, for diaper rash, and chapped lips. This is easy to use and it works wonders. It is a bit expensive but it is worth spending a little extra. I have used this for years and will continue to use this product.
Elena W.
East Elmhurst, NY
This stuff is great! I don't have dry skin, but I do have very dry lips that never goes away. I often apply a thin layer to my lips before bed and I wake up with healed lips instead of the dry and cracked mess it can be without it.
Mallory H.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is a holy grail for dry cracked skin.  Whether it's my lips or my feet this always does the job and is reliable.  I keep it right on my nightstand for easy grabbing and use.  I always go back to it every winter at least and typically I never run out.
Emily K.
Highland Fls, NY
I use this everywhere! On my lips, legs, hands, everything. I even put it on a cut to help the healing process. I've bought this a few times on ulta and will continue to buy it. It also leaves your lips looking really glossy.
Katelyn K.
I have super dry skin and this is the only thing that helps with the dry itchy feeling I also have excezma and although it doesn’t heal it completely it takes the itching away if definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin. I’ve bought it at CVS and Walmart
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
Thick balm to help heal scars, tattos or burns. Many uses. Leaves a good protective barrier to any damage skin or scars. Helps tattos heal bright and smooth. Also works for diaper rash and non emergency burns and cuts.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is great for so many things. You should always keep a bottle around the house. Whatever you're using it for its so extremely easy to use. You just rub it in like any lotion. It's got a sort of vaseline type texture but its a tad thinner and much easier to rub in.
My first experience with this was as a teen. My mom had really bad cracked and callused feet. No prescription the doctors gave her would work. And then they prescribed this. After a month of using this religiously her feet were good as new and looked so young and healthy. She's used it religiously ever since and never had an issue.
I also use it for scabs on my face from acne or on my body from anything without a bandaid over it since it softens the scab and therefore promotes healing by making it easier for the skin to grow.
I haven't had a scar since I started doing that.
Its also great for really chapped lips. Or as a lip mask.
After having kids this was a great way to help diaper rash by creating a barrier between the feces and urine and the skin and sores. It helps a lot and heals it fast. I also use it at night when they are in diapers longer just to have a barrier between the skin and the wetness so we don't get diaper rash as much. And actually I don't think we've had it at all since I started doing that.
Its great for hands, knees and anywhere on the body. For extreme moisture I wear a large amount under gloves or socks and go to bed. By morning I'm soft as a baby.
A light layer is also great for dry skin and dry skin patches. Anything you could think of this stuff could be good for. Get creative. It's great stuff and always keep some around. It's literally amazing.
Totally recommend. Easy to find. Not expensive. Lasts a while. Works really well. Love the secure and easy to dispense packaging. All around perfect.
Genevieve W.
Sandwich, Illinois
I use this everyday of my life! This is a real life changer bc it keeps your lips nice and soft forever. It not only works on your lips but on dry patches in the winter as well. There's no smell to it and lasts you months!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline