BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
ahine l.
Parma, ID
Pretty good lotion it does the job and doesn't have any strong scent to it so perfect for someone that doesn't want anything strong smelling
Cassie D.
Kettle Falls
I use this product for everything! Ranging from lip care, to tattoo care, and everywhere in between. It's my go to for anything skin related.
Tesa B.
Anamosa
I can't thank Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment enough. They saved a tattoo I was afraid was ruined but aquaphor pulled through for me
Milvian O.
Los Angeles
I love this product and if it works for what it really is All my family uses it since the dermatologist recommended it to my son Ace 8 years
Allie W.
I have had a bottle of this lip balm for like 7 years and more than half of the container is still left. It lasts so long I would recommend.
Kaitlyn P.
Aquaphor is good for everything! It is so moisturizing. It helps heal cracked skin, chapped lips, and rashes. It is good for kids and adults.
Margerita H.
Keep it in my purse all the time! From dry elbows to under eyes, to lips this is my go to. Does not look oil, but locks moisture in all day.
Yearby B.
New Orleans, LA
I use this faithfully due to eczema along with my prescription meds. anyone who suffers with skin issues should buy this product for relief.
Alison G.
Maple Grove, MN
I use this for my tattoos, lip injections, baby’s butt, and super dry skin. It is VERY oily feeling but it does its job! I highly recommend!
WENDY T.
Fresno, CA
I hsve used this product mostly when my ratios were healing and for when my daughter would get a rashes. It kind of reminds me of Vaseline.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline