BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Ingra G.
Morrisville, PA
Adoro esse produto, ele hidrata muito. Muito bom para pele seca, seja das mãos, do rosto ou boca rachada. Ele deixa sua pele hidratada e macia.
Amy G.
I love this cream. It's not greasy and it rubs in quickly. In the winter I get cracked feet and this fixes those cracks to make my feet smooth.
Shana K.
Loved this for my little one! Easy to apply. No strong or harsh smell so even someone sensitive to fragrant products would be fine using this.
Madison S.
This stuff truly is miraculous. I carry a small container around with me everywhere. It's uses are so versatile. You don't need anything else!
Tracy C.
Glendale, AZ
I have used this for everything from dry skin to diaper rash. This is one of the best products out there for healing skin issues of all kinds!
Kirstin M.
Gilbert
I use this on everything from my tattoo healing to my child's diaper rash. It works wonders. I don't trust anything else to get the job done.
Allie W.
I have had a bottle of this lip balm for like 7 years and more than half of the container is still left. It lasts so long I would recommend.
sandra k.
Flushing, NY
My doctor recommended this ointment to me because I had a very bad dry patch of skin on my legs, after using for awhile the dryness subsided.
Alison G.
Maple Grove, MN
I use this for my tattoos, lip injections, baby’s butt, and super dry skin. It is VERY oily feeling but it does its job! I highly recommend!
Margerita H.
Keep it in my purse all the time! From dry elbows to under eyes, to lips this is my go to. Does not look oil, but locks moisture in all day.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline