BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Los Angeles
I the versatility  of this product you can use it for babies bottom the bottom of you heels any dry area you have very good size its very gentle
Tracy C.
Glendale, AZ
I have used this for everything from dry skin to diaper rash. This is one of the best products out there for healing skin issues of all kinds!
Brianne C.
Ionia , MI
I use this product for so many things. Whether it's healing a wound, or helping heal a tattoo. You can use it on almost any part of your body.
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best product for tattoos, chapped lips, dry hands, and makeup remover! I always have a tube of this around and even a travel size!
Amy G.
I love this cream. It's not greasy and it rubs in quickly. In the winter I get cracked feet and this fixes those cracks to make my feet smooth.
Shana K.
Loved this for my little one! Easy to apply. No strong or harsh smell so even someone sensitive to fragrant products would be fine using this.
This product has been a constant staple for my tattoos. After every new tattoo, Aquaphor keeps them moisturizer and aids hill incredibly well!
Milvian O.
Los Angeles
I love this product and if it works for what it really is All my family uses it since the dermatologist recommended it to my son Ace 8 years
Kirstin M.
Gilbert
I use this on everything from my tattoo healing to my child's diaper rash. It works wonders. I don't trust anything else to get the job done.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
I use this faithfully due to eczema along with my prescription meds. anyone who suffers with skin issues should buy this product for relief.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline