BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Stephanie B.
Best stuff for snow season! Definitely helps with hands. I put it on the dryer parts of my skin for a couple days and it always fixes everything
Jocelyn G.
Colorado Springs
I actually use this for my tattoos after getting one. It works so well and my tattoos heal flawlessly. It works so well the tattoo shop sells it.
Sarah K.
Definitely one of the best skin care out there. I have a mild case of eczema and whenever I use this, it really soothes my skin and the dryness.
Caitlin H.
Richwood
An amazing product! My mother always had terrible skin problems and this was her go to for relief! I now use it for when I have super dry skin!
This product has been a constant staple for my tattoos. After every new tattoo, Aquaphor keeps them moisturizer and aids hill incredibly well!
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best product for tattoos, chapped lips, dry hands, and makeup remover! I always have a tube of this around and even a travel size!
Ingra G.
Morrisville, PA
Adoro esse produto, ele hidrata muito. Muito bom para pele seca, seja das mãos, do rosto ou boca rachada. Ele deixa sua pele hidratada e macia.
Tracy C.
Glendale, AZ
I have used this for everything from dry skin to diaper rash. This is one of the best products out there for healing skin issues of all kinds!
Madison S.
This stuff truly is miraculous. I carry a small container around with me everywhere. It's uses are so versatile. You don't need anything else!
Jessica H.
Newark, OH
I always use this for my tattoos! It leaves them so soft and helps keep me from scratching at them. It's always in my house during the winters!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline