BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Sarah K.
Definitely one of the best skin care out there. I have a mild case of eczema and whenever I use this, it really soothes my skin and the dryness.
Stephanie B.
Best stuff for snow season! Definitely helps with hands. I put it on the dryer parts of my skin for a couple days and it always fixes everything
Kate  J.
Mundelein, IL
Have aquaphor all over our house. It has many uses from kids diaper rashes, dry skin, and moisturizers. Highly recommend this versatile product.
Kristin H.
Chesapeake
Bought from target. Used to my lips and tattoo. Packaging was nice. I didn’t go bad quickly. Last a long time. Was a nice formula. Easy to apply
Sherry Z.
San Diego, CA
The best nighttime lip ointment for dry lips! Have tried plenty of high end brands but nothing comes close to this. Can't live without it.
This product has been a constant staple for my tattoos. After every new tattoo, Aquaphor keeps them moisturizer and aids hill incredibly well!
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best product for tattoos, chapped lips, dry hands, and makeup remover! I always have a tube of this around and even a travel size!
Brittany R.
I love this. I use it in my feet and now my feet are so smooth and they aren't cracked. My feet look so much better since I've used this stuff
Brianne C.
Ionia , MI
I use this product for so many things. Whether it's healing a wound, or helping heal a tattoo. You can use it on almost any part of your body.
Madison S.
This stuff truly is miraculous. I carry a small container around with me everywhere. It's uses are so versatile. You don't need anything else!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline