BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Daniela K.
I use this on my child who has excema and it moisturizes her entire body and stays all night and day. Love this product. Especially for the winter.
erica g.
Carrizo Springs
love the smell just aint crazy about the feel of it on my skind and when i touch things it leaves like a grease like residue but does hydrate well
angel F.
clearfield, KY
I have extreme, chronic dry skin and this is my go to winter moisturizer. Nothing works as well to keep me moisturized when I'm very dry and scaly.
Michelle T.
Northampton, MA
Moisturizing!
And affordable. Good for dry, flaky skin.
Highly recommend.

Moisturizing!
And affordable. Good for dry, flaky skin.
Highly recommend.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
This product is amazing! I have tired generic brand that try to replicate its results, but they are unsuccessful! I highly recommend this product!
Savannah E.
Columbus, OH
Been using this product since I was a baby (my mom swears by it). !! I use overnight and in the morning the problem area is usually taken care of.
Sherry Z.
San Diego, CA
The best nighttime lip ointment for dry lips! Have tried plenty of high end brands but nothing comes close to this. Can't live without it.
Kate  J.
Mundelein, IL
Have aquaphor all over our house. It has many uses from kids diaper rashes, dry skin, and moisturizers. Highly recommend this versatile product.
Jocelyn G.
Colorado Springs
I actually use this for my tattoos after getting one. It works so well and my tattoos heal flawlessly. It works so well the tattoo shop sells it.
Roselyn C.
Great! My son has really dry skin and eczema this makes the redness go away and helps soothe his skin. The texture is great and it's not greasy.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline