BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Cheyenne W.
Enid, OK
I use this for my tattoos, it is the only thing that didn't make my tattoos itch or peel. Definitely highly recommend for anyone with fresh tattoos.
Tatum A.
Joplin
I use this on myself and on my son. It leaves your skin so soft and moisturized. I also use the lip therapy during the winter. This brand is amazing.
Reem R.
I hate this product it's just like almost like Vaseline that never comes off your hands it does not like heal dry skin it's just really a bad product
Angela
I used this for dry or irritated skin. I really like this product. I purchase it at Walmart for a decent price. Would recommend and would use again!
Kourtni D.
Mobile
This still is LEGIT life! Great for skin, lips, everything! I picked up a two pack at Walmart for a great price! I never let myself run out of this!
Melanie S.
Better alternative to Vaseline. It works great on my lips and extremely dry patches. Use it on my baby for diaper rash and it heals like no other!
Michelle T.
Northampton, MA
Moisturizing!
And affordable. Good for dry, flaky skin.
Highly recommend.

Moisturizing!
And affordable. Good for dry, flaky skin.
Highly recommend.
erica g.
Carrizo Springs
love the smell just aint crazy about the feel of it on my skind and when i touch things it leaves like a grease like residue but does hydrate well
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
This product is amazing! I have tired generic brand that try to replicate its results, but they are unsuccessful! I highly recommend this product!
Ella X.
New York
Helps with lips and hands! I hate that it can get supper messy and have to touch it with my hands. But either than that This stuff is really good.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline