BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
angel F.
clearfield, KY
I have extreme, chronic dry skin and this is my go to winter moisturizer. Nothing works as well to keep me moisturized when I'm very dry and scaly.
Savannah E.
Columbus, OH
Been using this product since I was a baby (my mom swears by it). !! I use overnight and in the morning the problem area is usually taken care of.
Michelle T.
Northampton, MA
Moisturizing!
And affordable. Good for dry, flaky skin.
Highly recommend.

Moisturizing!
And affordable. Good for dry, flaky skin.
Highly recommend.
Melanie S.
Better alternative to Vaseline. It works great on my lips and extremely dry patches. Use it on my baby for diaper rash and it heals like no other!
erica g.
Carrizo Springs
love the smell just aint crazy about the feel of it on my skind and when i touch things it leaves like a grease like residue but does hydrate well
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
This is great for after tattoo care. I had used it on a wrist tattoo and healed beautiful. My husband had a large chest tattoo and it worked great
Amber A.
Roseville , MI
Super messy and greasy but it's my major go
To when I get a new tattoo, always keep it in the house in case of my daughter getting dry skin as well
Ella X.
New York
Helps with lips and hands! I hate that it can get supper messy and have to touch it with my hands. But either than that This stuff is really good.
Daniela K.
I use this on my child who has excema and it moisturizes her entire body and stays all night and day. Love this product. Especially for the winter.
Kate  J.
Mundelein, IL
Have aquaphor all over our house. It has many uses from kids diaper rashes, dry skin, and moisturizers. Highly recommend this versatile product.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline