BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Bridget p.
Sandersville, GA
I use this for my really dry skin. I'll use it multiple times throughout my day. To touch up on the dry spots or to moisturize my skin all together.
Ash B.
Works in the harshest of weather conditions and keeps moisture in, however does not absorb into the skin. It is better used over all other skincare.
Justina A.
Corona, CA
If you truly have chapped lips like always then you need this. It us the only thing that works to keep my lips moisturized. I can't live without it.
Hayle K.
I have super bad eczema so bad it cracks and this stuff is the bomb when I'm having a bad break out. It's super greasy but heals and helps so much!!
Angela
I used this for dry or irritated skin. I really like this product. I purchase it at Walmart for a decent price. Would recommend and would use again!
Marcy F.
I love to use this product on my boys they tend to have very dry skin after showers and this keeps their skin very hydrated Moise and shiny and soft
Reem R.
I hate this product it's just like almost like Vaseline that never comes off your hands it does not like heal dry skin it's just really a bad product
Mia B.
Chesterfield , VA
Love this! It was recommended to me by my son's Dr for his eczema and I have been using it ever since! It is an excellent product for very dry skin.
Savannah E.
Columbus, OH
Been using this product since I was a baby (my mom swears by it). !! I use overnight and in the morning the problem area is usually taken care of.
Melanie S.
Better alternative to Vaseline. It works great on my lips and extremely dry patches. Use it on my baby for diaper rash and it heals like no other!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline