BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Cathy C.
Denver
Great multipurpose products works on about anything! Excellent on chapped lips, excellent on dry areas particularly hands and feet. Staple in my house!
Jackie L.
South Pasadena
My favorite cheap all-purpose moisturizer, it works wonderful on dry lips, hands, and anywhere else that needs moisture, and has never clogged my pores
Jennifer H.
I use this product for literally everything. Lips. Cracked heels. My infants butt. It is such a good brand and works so well and is super long lasting.
Marcy F.
I love to use this product on my boys they tend to have very dry skin after showers and this keeps their skin very hydrated Moise and shiny and soft
Ash B.
Works in the harshest of weather conditions and keeps moisture in, however does not absorb into the skin. It is better used over all other skincare.
Norma I.
I love this multipurpose ointment. It works to avoid diaper rashes on my baby, keep my lips moisturized and I even apply it on the heels of my feet!
Justina A.
Corona, CA
If you truly have chapped lips like always then you need this. It us the only thing that works to keep my lips moisturized. I can't live without it.
Bridget p.
Sandersville, GA
I use this for my really dry skin. I'll use it multiple times throughout my day. To touch up on the dry spots or to moisturize my skin all together.
Mia B.
Chesterfield , VA
Love this! It was recommended to me by my son's Dr for his eczema and I have been using it ever since! It is an excellent product for very dry skin.
Hayle K.
I have super bad eczema so bad it cracks and this stuff is the bomb when I'm having a bad break out. It's super greasy but heals and helps so much!!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline