BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Kim G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Aquaphor for intense dry cracked skin and lips. It's a thick formula, unscented, and effective! Aquaphor is also great for your brand new tattoo!
Cathy C.
Denver
Great multipurpose products works on about anything! Excellent on chapped lips, excellent on dry areas particularly hands and feet. Staple in my house!
Jackie L.
South Pasadena
My favorite cheap all-purpose moisturizer, it works wonderful on dry lips, hands, and anywhere else that needs moisture, and has never clogged my pores
Jordan C.
This product is great for dry skin. It keeps everything moisturizer and feeling great. This is especially wonderful for anyone who has tattoos as well.
Chandrea O.
I usually use this for my daughter's skin when it becomes damaged or cracked due to her eczema. It's also great to use on minor cuts and cracked lips.
Jennifer H.
I use this product for literally everything. Lips. Cracked heels. My infants butt. It is such a good brand and works so well and is super long lasting.
Mia B.
Chesterfield , VA
Love this! It was recommended to me by my son's Dr for his eczema and I have been using it ever since! It is an excellent product for very dry skin.
Tatum A.
Joplin
I use this on myself and on my son. It leaves your skin so soft and moisturized. I also use the lip therapy during the winter. This brand is amazing.
Marcy F.
I love to use this product on my boys they tend to have very dry skin after showers and this keeps their skin very hydrated Moise and shiny and soft
Justina A.
Corona, CA
If you truly have chapped lips like always then you need this. It us the only thing that works to keep my lips moisturized. I can't live without it.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline