BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Catherine D.
Good for elbows, knees and feet. Where ever you have very dry skin pretty much. I would not recommend using this as an all over lotion as it is very heavy.
emilia d.
Minneapolis, MN
Perfect for winter and summer! It’s something that I can not live without anymore! My lips sometimes use to get dry and when I put it on feels way better!
Christina O.
San Francisco
Been using this for years, have used it on my brother and cousins when they were all babies. Still use it to this day, for rashes and dryness on the skin.
Araceli V.
I struggle with very dry skin and ever since I purchased this at Walmart after hearing so many awesome reviews I decided to give it a try and I love it!
Payton E.
My skin is very dry and I just recently started using this at night to help moisturize my face. It has helped a lot and I can finally wear makeup again.
Kim G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Aquaphor for intense dry cracked skin and lips. It's a thick formula, unscented, and effective! Aquaphor is also great for your brand new tattoo!
Linda P.
Love this product I use it in the winter time when my lips is dry I also use it on my son skin because he gets dry asking in winter time also works great
Amanda C.
Sterling, CO
This works great! I love using it for chapped lips, dry skin, dry cuticles or even on healing cuts but you could use it for anything you could think of.
Cathy C.
Denver
Great multipurpose products works on about anything! Excellent on chapped lips, excellent on dry areas particularly hands and feet. Staple in my house!
Chandrea O.
I usually use this for my daughter's skin when it becomes damaged or cracked due to her eczema. It's also great to use on minor cuts and cracked lips.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline