BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Tatum C.
Lakewood , CA
This is my go-to product for my tattoo aftercare regimen. I like to apply a thin layer in the morning to protect and sooth my freshly tattooed skin all day.
Christina O.
San Francisco
Been using this for years, have used it on my brother and cousins when they were all babies. Still use it to this day, for rashes and dryness on the skin.
Lauren L.
Soaks into my feet quickly and keeps them soft! I've been using this for awhile & love it. It is a bit greasy at first,but doesn't stay that way for long.
Mackenzie S.
This works very well for dry skin. It can be a little greasy and does not dry fast on skin, but is very moisturizing. I would recommend this product.
emilia d.
Minneapolis, MN
Perfect for winter and summer! It’s something that I can not live without anymore! My lips sometimes use to get dry and when I put it on feels way better!
Catherine D.
Good for elbows, knees and feet. Where ever you have very dry skin pretty much. I would not recommend using this as an all over lotion as it is very heavy.
Kim G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Aquaphor for intense dry cracked skin and lips. It's a thick formula, unscented, and effective! Aquaphor is also great for your brand new tattoo!
Payton E.
My skin is very dry and I just recently started using this at night to help moisturize my face. It has helped a lot and I can finally wear makeup again.
Araceli V.
I struggle with very dry skin and ever since I purchased this at Walmart after hearing so many awesome reviews I decided to give it a try and I love it!
Linda P.
Love this product I use it in the winter time when my lips is dry I also use it on my son skin because he gets dry asking in winter time also works great
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline