BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Mirelya M.
I use this all the time. I have very dry skin since I have eczema and this really helps with the dryness during the winter. Definitely recommend this lotion.
Alisha C.
Mobile, AL
I purchase this product frequently. My mother suffers from very dry feet. And this product does the job. I recommend it. It's very light but it does the job
Kristin B.
Calumet City, IL
Although sometimes I feel this product leaves my skin a little greasy at times, it definitely does the job. It helps with dry skin, eczema, peeling skin, etc
Stephanie M.
Poultney
This product is preferable to other antiseptic ointments. Not only does it leave your skin soft, but heal quickly without intense itch. Perfect for tattoos.
Erin B.
Jonesboro
We use this for everything in our house. We initially got it for the new baby and now everyone uses it. I wouldn't have made it through out child without it.
Jackie M.
Hauppauge, NY
This is great for extremely dry and cracked skin. This is a great cold weather moisturizer. You can use this anywhere on your body. Especially good on lips.
Natalie C.
Aquafor is the best. I use it in the winter while I have Eczema and a very gentle on it. I am definitely a repeat user of aquafor! It's a great price point.
Tatum C.
Lakewood , CA
This is my go-to product for my tattoo aftercare regimen. I like to apply a thin layer in the morning to protect and sooth my freshly tattooed skin all day.
Lauren L.
Soaks into my feet quickly and keeps them soft! I've been using this for awhile & love it. It is a bit greasy at first,but doesn't stay that way for long.
emilia d.
Minneapolis, MN
Perfect for winter and summer! It’s something that I can not live without anymore! My lips sometimes use to get dry and when I put it on feels way better!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline