BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Ericka B.
I use this every night on my lips before bed. Helps keep them moisturized during the night so I don't wake up with dry lips. I haven't used chapstick in years.
khrystyne u.
Long Island City
I swear by this! I have eczema on my hands so it's constantly dry. I apply this on at night everyday and it keeps my hands moist and not cracked. Love it!
Haley V.
I use this in my daily skin routine twice a day. I have really dry skin and sensitive skin and for me this helps my skin to stay hydrated and not break out.
Mirelya M.
I use this all the time. I have very dry skin since I have eczema and this really helps with the dryness during the winter. Definitely recommend this lotion.
Alisha C.
Mobile, AL
I purchase this product frequently. My mother suffers from very dry feet. And this product does the job. I recommend it. It's very light but it does the job
Erin B.
Jonesboro
We use this for everything in our house. We initially got it for the new baby and now everyone uses it. I wouldn't have made it through out child without it.
Kristin B.
Calumet City, IL
Although sometimes I feel this product leaves my skin a little greasy at times, it definitely does the job. It helps with dry skin, eczema, peeling skin, etc
Stephanie M.
Poultney
This product is preferable to other antiseptic ointments. Not only does it leave your skin soft, but heal quickly without intense itch. Perfect for tattoos.
Tatum C.
Lakewood , CA
This is my go-to product for my tattoo aftercare regimen. I like to apply a thin layer in the morning to protect and sooth my freshly tattooed skin all day.
Natalie C.
Aquafor is the best. I use it in the winter while I have Eczema and a very gentle on it. I am definitely a repeat user of aquafor! It's a great price point.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline