BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Caitlin N.
This product has always bsen there for me, when my kids have had diaper rasjes, and never fails to perform miracles, for when i have dry skin, or when i simply need chapstick!
Elisabeth B.
My three year old son has had severe eczema since birth. I use Aquaphor every day to keep his skin moist and to keep him from scratching. This is an incredible product!
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I don't like the feel of this product (it feels like Vaseline) but it actually does fix all my dry skin problems. Whether it's a cracked curve in my lip or dry knuckles, this always seems to do the trick. One drawback is I always feel like my lips peel a few days after using this product.
Lexi S.
Aquaphor is typically the next best thing for my chapped lips. It only takes a little bit longer than Chapstick to heal me. The taste is only slightly bearable.
khrystyne u.
Long Island City
I swear by this! I have eczema on my hands so it's constantly dry. I apply this on at night everyday and it keeps my hands moist and not cracked. Love it!
April T.
I am not a fan of lotion because I hate the oily feel afterwards, but I love this lotion because it actually rubs into your skin and it's left soft, not oily.
Emy B.
Winchester
I use this for everything I always have to take it everywhere because it's so good I've recommended it to a few of my family members and they've fallen in love
Ericka B.
I use this every night on my lips before bed. Helps keep them moisturized during the night so I don't wake up with dry lips. I haven't used chapstick in years.
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
I use this product with every tattoo I get. Also feels great for even lips. Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment Skin Protectant 14 Ounce JarÂ
Stephanie M.
Poultney
This product is preferable to other antiseptic ointments. Not only does it leave your skin soft, but heal quickly without intense itch. Perfect for tattoos.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline