BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
rahida a.
Its a great skin healing product .after moving to us i wa suffering from skin craxking and this was the product that actually helped bt later didnt worked when i brought fr 2nd time
Hema M.
This product is amazing. There are so many uses. I use it to moisturize my skin and lips. I even use a little it to tame hair fly aways and set my brows( if I have time to do them).
Helana M.
Cambridge, VT
I absolutely love every aquaphor product I have tried thus far! This specific product was great for helping keep my son's excema under control & healing my dry cracked winter skin!
courtney w.
Charles town, WV
As a mom i swear by this stuff for everything from cradle cap to a sore bottom. But i also love it for my lips at night. I wake up and they are always so smooth and helps when i apply my matte lipstick.
Bridgette F.
I use this on lips, elbows, heels, anything that is in need of extra moisture. I even use it on my mild eczema and it seems to do more good than products specifically tailored for people with this issue.
Ingrid V.
I came into this product when my nieces were little girls and we discovered that they had eczema. Shocker! I am therefore judging it based on using it on them and I would say that it definitely helped!
kris j.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It is great for any area that is extremely dey and cracked and I have used this after every ratio I have had. My tatoo artist got me using this!!
Amber R.
Grants Pass, OR
Husband used this to remove the dead skin caused by his psoriasis. It gently works off the dried dead skin without causing pain or irritating the psoriasis even more.
Ally F.
This is an essential! I have repurchased this item numerous times in numerous sizes.  I use it in my severe dry skin, and love it on my lips- especially at night -
Emma M.
Carmel
Really helps with my chronically dry lips and dry eyelids. I've tried many different creams but this always works the best for me. Good value! Tub lasts forever.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline