BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Bridgette F.
I use this on lips, elbows, heels, anything that is in need of extra moisture. I even use it on my mild eczema and it seems to do more good than products specifically tailored for people with this issue.
courtney w.
Charles town, WV
As a mom i swear by this stuff for everything from cradle cap to a sore bottom. But i also love it for my lips at night. I wake up and they are always so smooth and helps when i apply my matte lipstick.
Ingrid V.
I came into this product when my nieces were little girls and we discovered that they had eczema. Shocker! I am therefore judging it based on using it on them and I would say that it definitely helped!
Ally F.
This is an essential! I have repurchased this item numerous times in numerous sizes.  I use it in my severe dry skin, and love it on my lips- especially at night -
Emma M.
Carmel
Really helps with my chronically dry lips and dry eyelids. I've tried many different creams but this always works the best for me. Good value! Tub lasts forever.
Elisabeth B.
My three year old son has had severe eczema since birth. I use Aquaphor every day to keep his skin moist and to keep him from scratching. This is an incredible product!
Lexi S.
Aquaphor is typically the next best thing for my chapped lips. It only takes a little bit longer than Chapstick to heal me. The taste is only slightly bearable.
Emy B.
Winchester
I use this for everything I always have to take it everywhere because it's so good I've recommended it to a few of my family members and they've fallen in love
April T.
I am not a fan of lotion because I hate the oily feel afterwards, but I love this lotion because it actually rubs into your skin and it's left soft, not oily.
khrystyne u.
Long Island City
I swear by this! I have eczema on my hands so it's constantly dry. I apply this on at night everyday and it keeps my hands moist and not cracked. Love it!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline