BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Kayla F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Working in a dermatologist office I've come to know this product and love it! You can use it for soooo many different things, I love covering my feet before bed!
Kendra C.
I have been using this product for the past year or so. I love it in the winter time because it's so thick and I mix it with my lotion. It makes for the perfect moisturizer anytime
Sha D.
I purchased this product for my father who is diabetic! I purchased from Walmart. It was very greasy for him. We stopped using this product for him, but I use it for my feet (WOoooo Hoooo). It is very inexpensive to me for what I use it for!!
Samah M.
Reston, VA
These are great for chapped lips! My lips during the winter get so chapped for around a week and I use this everyday and minimizes the time to 2-3 days! Will be purchasing again
Loni A.
  This stuff is amazing! It works for a lot of different skin irritations and worked great even on my sons sunburn! I keep this around the house at all times and I even have a small tube of it in my purse! It's gentle but effective!
mariz k.
Sometimes my hands get very dry so I use this product and it is effective in helping moisturize them. The packaging is decent, would be easier if it was a squeeze tube. It is gentle on the skin.
Grace H.
When my skin is very dry and cracked, I can always rely on this product to help and solve all of those issues. I've used this for as long as I can remember and will continue to use it until my skin is moisturized to the max.
April P.
Love this lotion. It keeps my skin hydrated and soft. I've always loved this lotion. It's very very effective and useful. It is very gentle on my skin. I think it's perfect the way it is. And I will continue to purchase.
miranda r.
I use this on all of my tattoos and they heal amazingly. The formula is pretty tacky and never really dries down fully but it's what I need in order not to peel!
rahida a.
Its a great skin healing product .after moving to us i wa suffering from skin craxking and this was the product that actually helped bt later didnt worked when i brought fr 2nd time
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline