BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Grace H.
When my skin is very dry and cracked, I can always rely on this product to help and solve all of those issues. I've used this for as long as I can remember and will continue to use it until my skin is moisturized to the max.
April P.
Love this lotion. It keeps my skin hydrated and soft. I've always loved this lotion. It's very very effective and useful. It is very gentle on my skin. I think it's perfect the way it is. And I will continue to purchase.
Courtney G.
Bought after I got my tattoo to keep it hydrated. I bought it with my first tattoo and fell in love. This is my go to if I get a new tattoo or just need some moisture in my skin. It is amazing and worth every penny!
Works wonders ! I used for my daughters diaper rash and cheeks ! I use it for so many different things for my baby girl and myself! I will definitely be using this product more that others! I highly recommend it!!
Sarah M.
Olathe
Excellent moisturizer for dry chapped eczema skin with no odors and absorbs well. The jar lasts a long time and it’s easy to find in drugstores or grocery stores.
Viviana G.
Valdosta, GA
This product is unique, it is thick, super oily and fragrance free, if you have eczema problems aquaphor will help with the itchiness and the dryness. 100% good.
Elizabeth B.
Racine, WI
I have super dry hands and this stuff works wonders. I put a thick layer on at night and put some gloves on and in the morning I have soft hands! It never fails!
debbie m.
Port Washington, NY
Ok this bad boy is right next to Vaseline on my shelf. It is AMAZING for burns especially and chapped lips. I even put it on cuts sometimes. A little definitely goes a long way.
Marcy M.
Legit don't know where I'd be without this in my life. In my house we use it for everything from chapstick to dry skin, even hand moisturizer in the cold months!
miranda r.
I use this on all of my tattoos and they heal amazingly. The formula is pretty tacky and never really dries down fully but it's what I need in order not to peel!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline