BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Alexis  V.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this ointment for years and I absolutely love it! I suffer from very dry skin even in the summer and I can literally use this for every part of my skin. I love applying this on my dry patches and a little goes a long way. I also love using this on my face and apply it on all the dryness I have around my lips and even on my lips. This comes in a very reasonable price that will last you a whole year.
Kristina A.
New York
This feels a little sticky but it does a great job healing dry skin. I use this during winter season and I am pleased with the result. I don’t really like how it feels once I applied it to my skin, but the next day, dry skin is healed. This is definitely a keeper! Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy Skin Protectant, 3 oz
Melanie R.
I was introduced to Aquaphor ointment after having my first child and I practically use this product for every dry, cracked, and irritated skin. We use this product as a family daily and would recommend to those who have dry skin issues. This has always helped with my childrens mild eczema, my constant cracked lips, and my husbands dry knees and elbows. This is a staple in our home!! This truly is multiple purpose ointment and worth every penny.
Tayla M.
New Orleans, LA
I CANNOT RAVE OVER THIS PRODUCT ENOUGH. As someone who has suffered from eczema my entire life Aquaphor has been a saving grace. This ointment will leave you moisturized for the entirety of the DAY. It calms itchy irritated skin and just feels extra soothing when it goes on the skin. I will ALWAYS ALWAYS buy Aquaphor.
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
I bought this product after I got one of my larger tattoos upon recommendation of a friend. It was exceptionally hydrating and soothing when my tattoo was healing. I would apply it after I got out of the shower and my skin was itchy and cracking. The price was a little higher than I expected but a little bit goes a long way.
Christine G.
I have been buying this product for the past 8 years. It is my all time favorite product for moisturizing extra dry cracked skin like my elbows and knees. I also always use it to keep my new tattoos healing nice and staying hydrated. I also sometimes use it on my lips when they are feeling extra cracked too heal them too.
Cherami B.
This is good for when you are looking to just moisturize I prefer to use it at night since the scent isn't strong. I usually use it on my hands and feet. It is effective in keeping your skin moisturized! Would continue to use this
victoria a.
fl
I turned to this wonderful product after I had came from a long trip at the beach. My skin was cracked and felt so dehydrated so I was looking for something with instant moisture and also long lasting. I've not only used this on my lips but rough elbows, to apply boy jewels and even for rashes.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this on hand for tattoo healing (it's that good!) but I've also discovered that if my lips or hands are chapped during the winter that this is great for helping as well. There is no scent, it's a little greasy but a little goes a LONG way, so even though it may seem a little pricey, a small tube will last months
Alison. B.
have been using this ointment on my particularly ashy elbows for years now and it's the ONLY thing I use on them period!  very hydrating and helps a lot during the winter time when other areas get dryer than normal too!  helps with chapped lips as well!  awesome product!  one of my holy grails!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline