BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Carly B.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff works absolute wonders! I use it on my lips, my skin, my feet, my hands and truly any thing that I can think of. I also put it on cuts and scratches to help keep them hydrated and pain free. I also feel like it places a barrier over the cut.
bria a.
Gilbert, AZ
This stuff is the bomb for irritated or damaged skin. I use this instead of Vaseline for anything that needs to heal. One jar lasts forever and isn't irritating to the skin. I would highly recommend the brand for anyone who's had a tattoo, cut, scrape, etc.
Maggie B.
When ever I have a horrible dry patch, this is the product I go to. I have eczema and dry skin and it is difficult for me to find products that will moisturize my skin as well as Aquaphor does. 10 for 10 recommend to anyone who deals with terribly dry skin.
Mandee M.
Ontario
I was recommended this product from my makeup academy teacher for dry patches on the skin. This stuff works wonders if you have dry patchy areas! The only downside for me is that I hate the greasy petroleum jelly feeling but hey, if it works, it works!
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
I got hooked on this ever since my son was born we buy a big tub of this every year and it last all year long case all u need it a little dab of it i use it for diaper rashes and my daughter has really dry skin it works like magic and use on my lips to
Paige M.
Newburgh, IN
My go-to product for dry, parched skin in the winter months, but I never would have known about it had I not started using it as a salve for my tattoos during the healing process! More intense and long-lasting than other lightweight, scented lotions.
Ashlee B.
This is a great product to use during the cold weather to keep your feet feeling smooth. It is a very good value for the money. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone who has feet that frequently crack due to weather!
Hannah W.
Used this on my tattoo as recommended, and I enjoyed it. It's really easy to use too much, but that is my only real complaint. It is nice and works well. I don't recall a scent, which either means it didn't have one, or it was light and unobtrusive, which is good either way.
Jenni N.
Oakland, CA
This one's for the working hands and feet! If you're looking for a healing ointment to cure dry hands, slab this on under a pair of gloves before bed. My hands get dry from handling paper, cooking, and washing them all day. I saw a huge difference after using this just once or twice.
Sara A.
I have chicken skin and this has helped minimize my bumpy rough skin. I usually get a little bit of this and mix it with my regular moisturizer and apply it to my skin. I’ve def seen improvement since using this. Also love to use it on my kids.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline