BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Kendra C.
I have been using this product for the past year or so. I love it in the winter time because it's so thick and I mix it with my lotion. It makes for the perfect moisturizer anytime
Sha D.
I purchased this product for my father who is diabetic! I purchased from Walmart. It was very greasy for him. We stopped using this product for him, but I use it for my feet (WOoooo Hoooo). It is very inexpensive to me for what I use it for!!
Irina K.
I am using it for my son, who's skin is very sensitive))
It actually works for him,
Plus it has a normal price I think,
It is very gentle, And I love it
Leaves skin nice and soft
Samah M.
Reston, VA
These are great for chapped lips! My lips during the winter get so chapped for around a week and I use this everyday and minimizes the time to 2-3 days! Will be purchasing again
EMMANUELLA O.
Worcester , MA
I use this for my skin I have dry skin and it helps it especially in the winter season I also use it as a lip repair and also to take of my makeup when I don't have coconut oil
carmen l.
Savannah, TN
I actually use this on new tattoos. I always buy it at Walmart and it is pretty inexpensive. It works great. It's gentle, doesn't pull out color and helps prevent my tattoos from itching and peeling.
Loni A.
  This stuff is amazing! It works for a lot of different skin irritations and worked great even on my sons sunburn! I keep this around the house at all times and I even have a small tube of it in my purse! It's gentle but effective!
mariz k.
Sometimes my hands get very dry so I use this product and it is effective in helping moisturize them. The packaging is decent, would be easier if it was a squeeze tube. It is gentle on the skin.
Jennifer B.
Glendora, CA
Excellent stuff for my cracked and bleeding hands during the winter. Gives great moisture and protection on cracked and bleeding skin, but it doesn't sting or burn at all
Grace H.
When my skin is very dry and cracked, I can always rely on this product to help and solve all of those issues. I've used this for as long as I can remember and will continue to use it until my skin is moisturized to the max.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline