BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Jennifer G.
I used this for an eczema outbreak on my baby and it really helped clear it up. You could see visible healing of the skin and moisture returning to the skin overnight!
Jessica E.
Used mine on my tattoo when it was healing to prevent flaking or itchiness. Never had to scratch once, never flaked. Skin felt soft and smooth. Perfectly healed. Would definitely recommend.
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
I always can count on this product when I have severe cracked hands from being so dry. It doesn't smell or leave a greasy feeling. A little pricey but well worth it.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
I'd bathe in this if I could! It dos wonders for my dry cracked hands during times when they need extra care this does the job! I haven't found another product that can help with my hands
Alora C.
South Bend, IN
I've been using Aquaphor since I was a baby because I have very eczema prone skin. It always saves the day when I have very dry skin, especially in the winter time!
Terra B.
Manvel, TX
My go to lotion. It's not really a lotion it's like an ointment consistency but gets the job done. I don't recommend using a lot because it can get a little greasy.
Shannon S.
Funkstown, MD
Winter skin? No problem, get a jar of this and you'll be plenty moisturized. Love the feel and the quick healing of the skin. Great value. Works great. Feels great.
Kayla F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Working in a dermatologist office I've come to know this product and love it! You can use it for soooo many different things, I love covering my feet before bed!
Talia R.
woodland Hills
This is the best lip moisturizer there is out there it moisturizes any broken skin or chapped lips very nicely . There different sizes which is good. It is worth us price . Everyone I know uses this ! It's great
Kendra C.
I have been using this product for the past year or so. I love it in the winter time because it's so thick and I mix it with my lotion. It makes for the perfect moisturizer anytime
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline