BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Alora C.
South Bend, IN
I've been using Aquaphor since I was a baby because I have very eczema prone skin. It always saves the day when I have very dry skin, especially in the winter time!
Jess'ca V.
Beaumont
I use this every evening on my lips. I use it to prime my lips before applying make-up. I put this on my feet after soaking them in Epsom salt. They stay so soft.
Terra B.
Manvel, TX
My go to lotion. It's not really a lotion it's like an ointment consistency but gets the job done. I don't recommend using a lot because it can get a little greasy.
Shannon S.
Funkstown, MD
Winter skin? No problem, get a jar of this and you'll be plenty moisturized. Love the feel and the quick healing of the skin. Great value. Works great. Feels great.
Hayley C.
Kenner
I have used this product before and it was amazing. It came nicely packaged and it was super easy to access. I bought it at Walgreens because it was super easy to grab and go. I have used this product multiple times before and would definitely buy it again.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
This item works wonders!! This product leaves your skin feeling so much better than before! Top of the line product! Would definitely repurchase again and again!
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
My twins have eczema and this was the only thing that has ever worked. It's unscented and it's like an ointment so it doesn't just rub away. I will always use and recommend aquaphor.
Talia R.
woodland Hills
This is the best lip moisturizer there is out there it moisturizes any broken skin or chapped lips very nicely . There different sizes which is good. It is worth us price . Everyone I know uses this ! It's great
Kayla F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Working in a dermatologist office I've come to know this product and love it! You can use it for soooo many different things, I love covering my feet before bed!
Kendra C.
I have been using this product for the past year or so. I love it in the winter time because it's so thick and I mix it with my lotion. It makes for the perfect moisturizer anytime
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline