BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Katie M.
My skin has never felt so smooth in my life. I use this right after I shower and it just locks the moisture into my skin and my skin feels softer than ever before. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Amanda F.
I had never used this product until just recently when I had a severe allergic reaction on my face and eyes. It helped me so very much. It's my new every day moisturizer now!
Jasmine R.
I used this at least once a week on my hands and feet. It makes them super soft. I used this product on most of my tattoos. They keep it moisturized and it's the best product I've ever used on them.
Brandy C.
Concord, NC
The big size of this is always seen in my house. It's so gentle and I use it on my little ones. Especially their booty! Will always continue to be a loyal Aquiphor lover!!
Anahi G.
I like to use this lotion for when I have irritated skin from a bad reaction to a lotion or something. It something that I can use that isn't too expensive and it definitely works for what it says!
Gabriella M.
Bronx, NY
I use this for everything! I used it to heal my tattoos, I use it to hydrate my lips at night or before putting on makeup. I use it whenever I feel I have very dry skin and it works for me
Jasmine E.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you have dry cracked heels this product is amazing. With continuous use in about a week you will notice a complete transformation in the way your skin looks and feels.
Alondra G.
Plainfield
I love aquaphor, I used it for my tattoo when it was healing and it was gentle, I bought it at Walmart, it wasn't expensive the price was reasonable since it has a lot of product, and I would buy it again!
Kaitlyn C.
Monroeville, PA
The best product!
It's very gentle and nice on the skin.
It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it.
I buy mine at target.
I use on my son anytime he gets cuts or scratches.
Darion D.
Hendersonville, TN
This is awesome if you are into body art. It really protects tattoos and keeps them hydrated while healing. I've never used it for anything other than when I get new ink.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline