BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Jennifer G.
I used this for an eczema outbreak on my baby and it really helped clear it up. You could see visible healing of the skin and moisture returning to the skin overnight!
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
I use this for so many things! My lips, elbows, knees, feet and of course my tattoos. I can't live without it. I buy the tub every time and to me the price is worth it.
Jessica E.
Used mine on my tattoo when it was healing to prevent flaking or itchiness. Never had to scratch once, never flaked. Skin felt soft and smooth. Perfectly healed. Would definitely recommend.
member-8ec2e
I love Aquaphor products specially because I suffer a lot with dry flaky skin (face) and aquaphor is so far the only skin product that's been helping me with my flaky dry skin. Been using this product for 5 years non stop.... I so recommend this love it ❤❤❤❤
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
I'd bathe in this if I could! It dos wonders for my dry cracked hands during times when they need extra care this does the job! I haven't found another product that can help with my hands
Alexis R.
Owensboro, KY
An absolute lifesaver. As a tattooed woman, this is a product I use a large amount of. There is nothing else I would ever switch to when it comes to healing tattoos.
Kameka T.
When you have two kids with eczema, this product is a must have. Helps soothe my kids after bath time and helps their skin to clear up. It is a little pricey though.
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
I always can count on this product when I have severe cracked hands from being so dry. It doesn't smell or leave a greasy feeling. A little pricey but well worth it.
Yolanda G.
Somerdale, NJ
Absolutely love this product and all of the different uses it can be used for. Between chapped skin to chapped lips. I've used this product for years and will always recommend to orhers
Stormy K.
Amazing for skin, and new tattoos! It just soaks into your skin and it feels amazing. Helps heal dry skin, it's not pricey at all and a little goes a very long way.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline