BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
hannah f.
Paragould, AR
This stuff is amazing! I absolutely love it! My hands have never ever been so soft! I use this stuff when my hands and feet get really dry and cracked! I use to tell everyone to use it if they have dry hands or feet!
Paulina b.
Jamaica, NY
My technician gave this to me for my eyebrows after I got them microbladed. I ended up loving it and bought a tub for my lips. Very basic but very functional. Perfect for soft lips on the go. Highly recommend this!
Brianna H.
Huntington, WV
This works pretty well for dry, cracked skin. It's a little pricier than I like to pay. It definitely works, but I've tried other products that work just as well for less money. However, this does the job as advertised.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
I use this stuff in everything. I especially like to use it on my baby fit diaper rash, put it on and it's gone within hours it also helped with her baby acne when she was first born!
Holly H.
Jenkintown, PA
Whenever my skin is really dry on my face I always will get out my big tub of aquaphor and will smother it on my face and sleep with it on. By the time I wake up, my skin will be hydrated and fresh as a daisy!
Kat S.
I swear this is a cure all. I apply it to dry skin, cuts, scars, cuticles, rough spots. I applied it to my stitches and I was able to take my stitches out almost a week early. Minor, only a few to begin with.
maricela p.
After I have used this lotion for a few days my skin Felt So Good and my dry patches were gone almost instantly. My skin feels rejuvenated and is the most soft it has been in years.
Kristi S.
LANCASTER, CA
Used this at the advice if my tattoo artist to moisturize and help protect/heal my tattooand it definitely did its job! I use it for almkst everything now from chapstick to night cream. I love this stuff and would definitely recommend it:
Desirae M.
I reach for this stuff during the winter. With my combination skin i have a few dry patches by my nose and mouth and these heal them in record time and allow smooth makeup application.
Shaylie R.
I love love love Aquaphor!! I use it to heal new tattoos. And i also use it on my lips! It is very long lasting. And it makes such a dramatic impact on dry skin! It works wonders with healing tattoos as well.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline