BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Kathy A.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been using this for such a long time due to my eczema. I mix it with my medicine and rub it all over my body. Even though it's a bit greasy, it helps my skin so much
Morgan G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I think I use this for just about everything. In the winter it's amazing on dry knuckles and lips. Also helps taking of makeup! Fantastic for any need dealing with skin.
Carla G.
I Have dry and sentive skin and eczema I love this stuff really stops the itching and helps the dryness go away a lil pricey but worth it packaging could be a lil cutter
Kaitlyn C.
Monroeville, PA
The best product!
It's very gentle and nice on the skin.
It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it.
I buy mine at target.
I use on my son anytime he gets cuts or scratches.
Darion D.
Hendersonville, TN
This is awesome if you are into body art. It really protects tattoos and keeps them hydrated while healing. I've never used it for anything other than when I get new ink.
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I have terrible dry and cracked hands, worked amazing! Not pricey at all! Good value! I love how convenient the tub is!! It is very very effective! Love this product will definitely buy again!!
Aris R.
Yonkers , NY
Winter time is rough on my skin and this makes my skin recover faster from the weather change. I use it on my dry patches on my face and body and it helps tremendously.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
I use this for so many things! My lips, elbows, knees, feet and of course my tattoos. I can't live without it. I buy the tub every time and to me the price is worth it.
Jessica B.
Warsaw, VA
This is amazing. I use it on my tattoos to heal them. They heal great with no color loss. Also I don't know if it's just me but it seems to cut my healing time in half.
melecey h.
Silsbee
I have used this in many ways on my grandchildren for relief from diaper rash. On my tattoos and on my elbows, heels and hands when they need extra care. Great product
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline