BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Eden S.
Hazel Park, MI
Aquaphor is never absent in our household. It has served so many purposes for everyone, including the baby! I've used it for cracked heels, chapped lips, diaper rashes, etc.
Jasmine R.
I used this at least once a week on my hands and feet. It makes them super soft. I used this product on most of my tattoos. They keep it moisturized and it's the best product I've ever used on them.
Amanda S.
We use this product in our house for
Many different uses, from diaper rash, chapped lips or even dads tattoos ☠👍 ( no cross contamination of course- ) it's a great product !
Brandy C.
Concord, NC
The big size of this is always seen in my house. It's so gentle and I use it on my little ones. Especially their booty! Will always continue to be a loyal Aquiphor lover!!
Anahi G.
I like to use this lotion for when I have irritated skin from a bad reaction to a lotion or something. It something that I can use that isn't too expensive and it definitely works for what it says!
Judy Y.
Honestly an amazing product. This product performs how it's described, it heals dry, irritated, or cracked skin fast. I've been using this for many years now and it's not expensive considering it's payoff.
Gabriella M.
Bronx, NY
I use this for everything! I used it to heal my tattoos, I use it to hydrate my lips at night or before putting on makeup. I use it whenever I feel I have very dry skin and it works for me
Kathy A.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been using this for such a long time due to my eczema. I mix it with my medicine and rub it all over my body. Even though it's a bit greasy, it helps my skin so much
Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Alondra G.
Plainfield
I love aquaphor, I used it for my tattoo when it was healing and it was gentle, I bought it at Walmart, it wasn't expensive the price was reasonable since it has a lot of product, and I would buy it again!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline