BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Emily S.
Portland, OR
I got a tiny pot of this at my local Walmart after a friend of mine recommended in the winter months for chapped lips. It literally saved my lips, I put it on at night and would wake up with night soft and hydrated lips.
Bianca M.
Absolutely love love love!!!! Aquaphor has helped with not only dry lips but also dry skin it's been life changing I first saw it at Walmart and had never heard of it but once I used it I could feel how smooth and hydrated it left my skin highly recommend to everyone I know have a smaller size for my purse
Jessica B.
Indianapolis
I use this product on my lips and exfoliate off.  It makes my lips feel soft.  I also use this on my feet and under my eyes.  It is so versatile for dry skin.  It is crap and lasts a long time.
Abby C.
Awesome for baby's sensitive skin! We use this to help heal eczema breakouts and lock in moisture during the winter as well as a daily diaper ointment. Better than anything else we've used!
Nilma A.
I love this product it works amazingly It is worth every cent I also have the baby kind and use it when my son has rashes not only is it good for diaper rash it works for sun burns too !!
Daria K.
Cross Jct, VA
The product does what it says, sometimes I use it as lotion in the dead of winter or put it on my feet with socks as a treatment. I will continue to buy this product. I get it wherever I am when I need it.
Kaylee D.
Rio rancho
I used this product after I got my first tatoo to keep it moisturized and clean and it worked great. I was really worried about my tatoo getting infected but this worked great. I would definitely use it in the future.
Julez M.
Lawrence, MA
This is amazing for dry skin... during the winter I run my heels with this and sleep with socks to prepare my feet for the warm weather in the spring and summer... works great for dry elbows which I get slot of also
hannah f.
Paragould, AR
This stuff is amazing! I absolutely love it! My hands have never ever been so soft! I use this stuff when my hands and feet get really dry and cracked! I use to tell everyone to use it if they have dry hands or feet!
Brianna H.
Huntington, WV
This works pretty well for dry, cracked skin. It's a little pricier than I like to pay. It definitely works, but I've tried other products that work just as well for less money. However, this does the job as advertised.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline