BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Amrita P.
Jonesboro, GA
Best thing ever for any part of your body that may be dry or irritated. Chapped lips, dry feet or elbows, even wounds when they start to scab and get itchy. Aquaphor literally does it all and well.
Monica C.
Keene
I love this for my dry, flaky skin. This is amazing for typical dry spots like your elbows, knees, and feet, but I also love this for all over the body for days when I need extra moisture. It's very affordable and easy to find. My family and friends even use this product.
Maggie S.
Mitchell, IN
This stuff is amazing for healing dry skin. It is gentle but works great. I will apply it on the heels of my feet sometimes. It is very effective and not disappointing. I would recommend to others.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
My family always has this lotion on hand. It really leaves our skin feeling hydrated and soft. The only downsides I have of this product are it's a bit expensive and a little on the greasy side.
Paulina Z.
Garden City, NY
i use this for everything. dry lips, elbows, knees. it really heals cracked skin fast and the big tub lasts forever. it's a little greasy but i don't mind at all since it heals my skin quickly.
Uneeka P.
Brooklyn , NY
Guys i have very dry skin and when i mean this product helps me so much i still use this till this day . I always used this as a face primer because its so hard to find a primer for dry skin .
Allison M.
Roswell, NM
Could be more moisturizing but it's not bad. I used it to heal a tattoo that I had and it worked just fine, has a sort of watery consistency when applied but overall effective and I would buy it again
Abby C.
Awesome for baby's sensitive skin! We use this to help heal eczema breakouts and lock in moisture during the winter as well as a daily diaper ointment. Better than anything else we've used!
Payal P.
My holy grail product! I carry any type of aquaphor with me daily. I have the travel size version for trips. The mini lip balm in my purse and the big tub by my bedside for my hands and feet. I buy it literally from anywhere since you can find it anywhere and everywhere!
Emily S.
Portland, OR
I got a tiny pot of this at my local Walmart after a friend of mine recommended in the winter months for chapped lips. It literally saved my lips, I put it on at night and would wake up with night soft and hydrated lips.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline