BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Sanchez S.
Huntington Pk, CA
Love this ! Helped me so much when I got my first tattoo . It made the process so much easier and really helped heal it faster. The packaging is good too it is very convenient .
Nicole S.
I use this product everyday in my sons bottom during diaper changes. It is thick and does a great job protecting his skin. I have used this since he was born and he is 1.5 years old now. Packaging is nice . I would recommend this product.
Theresa H.
I absolutely love this product! I have really dry and cracked hands, this product really helped heal them. Also through the process of them healing my heals got really soft! I definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry hands!!
Cassie R.
New York
Aquaphor is a product that can be used for multiple purposes, from chapped lips, dry skin and even cracked heels. It's effective for healing multiple areas of your body. I would recommend this to others.
Taylor M.
I love this brand so much!! I use this as a lip mask before bed and wake up with my lips feeling so hydrated and smooth! I also use it on new tattoos and it works great and speeds up the healing process!
Katie M.
My skin has never felt so smooth in my life. I use this right after I shower and it just locks the moisture into my skin and my skin feels softer than ever before. I highly recommend this to everyone!
rebecca c.
Warren
I always have this on hand. I used it as a diaper ointment when my son was a baby, it was the only thing that would work for him. I used it on new tattoos, dry lips, dry hands, burns, almost everything
Amanda F.
I had never used this product until just recently when I had a severe allergic reaction on my face and eyes. It helped me so very much. It's my new every day moisturizer now!
Eden S.
Hazel Park, MI
Aquaphor is never absent in our household. It has served so many purposes for everyone, including the baby! I've used it for cracked heels, chapped lips, diaper rashes, etc.
Jasmine R.
I used this at least once a week on my hands and feet. It makes them super soft. I used this product on most of my tattoos. They keep it moisturized and it's the best product I've ever used on them.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline