BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Cameron T.
Waukesha, WI
I had a rash on my lips from using a chemical exfoliator on them and this did the trick. After using this for a month, the rash was gone. A tub is around $5 and it will last you a year. The only thing I wish I did better was get the tube, as that would have been more hygienic.
Leslie R.
colorado springs
Waaaaayyyyyy better than ANY lip balm I've ever tried!!! Keeps your lips moisturized for longer than any lip balm. Make sure (like any lip product) you don't put too much because it will leave a film.
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this on my lips during the cold winter months. It's part of my nighttime ritual to combat the dry air from the heat being on. It leaves my lips moistened and free of dryness/cracks. It also is great on my cuticles at night, too.
Nicole N.
Wilkes Barre Township, PA
My obsession with Aquaphor is borderline unhealthy. I use it on my lips, my cuticles, my heels, and even to tame my eyebrows when I'm too lazy to put makeup on. I love it and constantly repurchase it.
Lauren G.
This works for everything! Very gentle, heals skin super quickly. And for such a low price, buying a bulk container is definitely worth it! Whenever i buy it i always use it to the last bit, i love it!
Meghan Y.
heath
This product is awesome. It's very glossy and smooth. Its very moisturizing for a cheap price. It comes with an awesome amount. And a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this product
Jakara S.
I absolutely love this product. I have eczema and help with the cracking and itching. It comes in a nice container that easy to take with you. It is worth every penny you pay. But with every thing there's always room for improvement.
Nicole K.
This is probably one of the best products. Multi purpose, you can use it on dry winter legs which I always have! Or even one those brand new sexy tattoos! Either way it's very hydrating and is a real game changer with instant relief.
Candace J.
Connersville, IN
Love love love this stuff! I use it for my tattoos right after getting then done and it instantly cools and starts to get to work on the healing process. It's a little pricey but I always keep it in my house. It's a staple of mine!
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
I love this stuff. I have psoriasis, this makes my skin extremely sensitive to scents and some lotions or creams, it also makes my skin dry and flakey. This helps to lock in moisture and keep it in.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline