BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Desirae M.
I reach for this stuff during the winter. With my combination skin i have a few dry patches by my nose and mouth and these heal them in record time and allow smooth makeup application.
Holly H.
Jenkintown, PA
Whenever my skin is really dry on my face I always will get out my big tub of aquaphor and will smother it on my face and sleep with it on. By the time I wake up, my skin will be hydrated and fresh as a daisy!
Nicole H.
Middletown
I love Auqaphor so much! I use it to speed up healing in my new tattoos, and I use it for pretty much everything else. I even use it as a chapstick. Everything about it is amazing!
Rachel U.
Frederick, MD
Everyone should have a jar of aquaphor! Especially in the winter time to soothe cracked dry skin. I always put it on my feet at night under socks and I wake up with soft smooth feet
mharuya n.
Bronx, NY
This product is really good for dry skin, especially if you are someone that needs to be protected from the sun and need moisture. I like that tis is a non scented product and it is really good. I recommend this product. This is not travel friendly though, which needs to be improved.
Crystal W.
Round Rock
Bought this originally for my babies behind but I wound up using it to heal cracked skin, heal cuts, put on my lips for dryness... It has so many uses I would highly recommend it!
Kayla H.
Nashville
This product is very nice for oily, combination or dry skin!! It had a very fresh feeling after I washed it off!! I love it & recommend it to anyone! It's sold at Walmart or Walgreens & is not expensive at all. And I would definitely buy again
Maria L.
Waukegan, IL
Really nice product, I use this for my son's rashes, he has very sensitive skin and all other rash creams would not work, keeps skin moisturized and protected from future rashes, a must have in my diaper bag
Sydney R.
I use this on my tattoos and on any super dry skin I have. It is not my favorite for lips because it does tend to get sticky in my opinion but I still keep it around for the rest of my body! Would buy again
Mallory H.
There is nothing better that I would recommend than this product for dry and cracked skin. I lather this on heavily three times a night and it heals my hands within just a few days!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline