BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Sara C.
Corvallis, OR
This was suggested when I got my tattoo. It's sticky in a way it's supposed to be. Clings to the skin giving it so much moisture and healing. Not expensive and you can find at the drugstore
Brianna H.
Huntington, WV
This works pretty well for dry, cracked skin. It's a little pricier than I like to pay. It definitely works, but I've tried other products that work just as well for less money. However, this does the job as advertised.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
I use this stuff in everything. I especially like to use it on my baby fit diaper rash, put it on and it's gone within hours it also helped with her baby acne when she was first born!
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
This is by far one of the best lotion i have ever used we always have a bottle of Aquaphor. When my hands amd feet get dry and cracked i lather up with this and i feel instamt relief.
Sara K.
This is a lifelong product I will be using. It would heal even the most burnt or damaged skin. I put this stuff everywhere- hands, feet, lips... I've been using this product for years and it does not disappoint
Kat S.
I swear this is a cure all. I apply it to dry skin, cuts, scars, cuticles, rough spots. I applied it to my stitches and I was able to take my stitches out almost a week early. Minor, only a few to begin with.
Kristi S.
LANCASTER, CA
Used this at the advice if my tattoo artist to moisturize and help protect/heal my tattooand it definitely did its job! I use it for almkst everything now from chapstick to night cream. I love this stuff and would definitely recommend it:
Desirae M.
I reach for this stuff during the winter. With my combination skin i have a few dry patches by my nose and mouth and these heal them in record time and allow smooth makeup application.
Holly H.
Jenkintown, PA
Whenever my skin is really dry on my face I always will get out my big tub of aquaphor and will smother it on my face and sleep with it on. By the time I wake up, my skin will be hydrated and fresh as a daisy!
Nicole H.
Middletown
I love Auqaphor so much! I use it to speed up healing in my new tattoos, and I use it for pretty much everything else. I even use it as a chapstick. Everything about it is amazing!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline