BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Kayla M.
spring valley
Perfect for application when I got my first tattoo, I was impressed why how so little goes a long way. It keeps my skin hydrated without limiting oxygen to the area. Great price for all the product it come with.
Carissa L.
I use this for EVERYTHING! A dermatologist recommended it for my sons sensitive skin and now I use it as a night moisturizer for my very dry skin as well as for my babies diaper rashes and much more. Love it.
tessa s.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite lotions. It feels great and really is moisturizing. A little goes a long way and it isn't greasy or leave a funny residue on your skin after using. Always have some in my lotion collection.
Erikka E.
Canton, GA
This product is amazing for dry skin or healing tattoos! You can get it almost anywhere and it is super effective!! It doesn't cost much either and the packaging is very sturdy I wouldn't buy anything else!
Juliette E.
I use this for anything. Literally. It works for anything and everything. You don't have to use a lot because it's so thick that all you need is a little dab and you'll be good. I recomend this product 100%.
Erin C.
Carthage, NC
This is an absolute life saver. My son has terrible eczema but hates the smell of prescription lotions. This gives him the exact same effective results as the prescription creams without the "medicine" smell. We use it nightly. Also love how easily available it is. Highly recommend
Carmelita L.
My husband does flooring for a living so he's on his knees all day everyday. His knees are so cracked and dry and this product was absolutely a life saver for him. Healed his skin right up. He even recommends it too all his buddy's at work.
Amanda C.
Feels so good on my skin. A little thick but so good for really dry areas, helps my hand, feet, and elbows in the winter. Very good product will buy again. Pretty good price for what you get! Great product
Brooklyn D.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have grown up using this product and don't plan on ever stopping! Not only is it great for moisturizing, but also helps your everyday scraps! It will help smooth your skin and heal your scraps faster!! Highly recommended this product!!
Kayla B.
Portland
Always my go to product for when I get a new tattoo always keeps it moist and helps protect it and keep it healing. The body wash is also really good for tattoos too! Definitely will continue to use it.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline