BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
R. R.
similar to vaseline, this stuff is just a touch thicker. i use it as a lip balm all the time and i use it on my flaky skin on my face since it is non-comodogenic which means it wont make you break out. must have product!
Amy G.
naples, FL
I love this medicated moisturizer, I highly recommend. It's reasonably priced in value. Easy to open and apply on the body. I bought mine at target as I was checking out. I recommended them to all my friends and family
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY
I bought this at the drug store for chaffing. It worked wonders. It relieves irritated, cracked skin just like it says. I use this over the years even for my son's diaper rash. I definitely recommend this to anyone.
Autumn D.
Longmont, CO
Perfect for a new tattoo ... I use this every time I get one and I also use it when the I get cuts or anything. It has an amazing effect Ronnie cause scars and moisturizer at the same time it's a need for every tat
Christine L.
Absolutely LOVE THIS product! It definitely nourishes your skin and keeps it hydrated or restores dry skin so that it's smooth again. The only thing I didn't like about it was the oily after-feeling, which can take some getting used to. I usually feel okay sleeping with it on, but if I had it on throughout the day I think it would bother me.
Hayden S.
Kearney
I use this ointment for healing my tattoos. Anyone who gets a tattoo usually uses a generic vitamin D ointment, however I found that using this ointment, my tattoos healed faster with less irritation! I also use it on cuts and scrapes. It works great!
Natalie D.
Who doesn't like aquaphor? Great product for dry/cracked skin and gives supreme moisture. Packaging is generic but I don't really care it's an ointment. I'm a repeat user because it's the best for healing tattoos.
Hailey M.
Greer south Carolina
This product is good and very helpful for dry cracking skin when I used it on my knees and elbows after two weeks I could see a huge difference it works best if you used it everyday I would definitely recommend and I would definitely purchase again
Amanda M.
Cleveland, OH
this is great for any dry areas, not just lips. i use it on my dry hands sometimes and it works very well! it doesn't have a very strong scent so i very much enjoy it. it would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Kayla M.
spring valley
Perfect for application when I got my first tattoo, I was impressed why how so little goes a long way. It keeps my skin hydrated without limiting oxygen to the area. Great price for all the product it come with.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline