BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Nilma A.
I love this product it works amazingly It is worth every cent I also have the baby kind and use it when my son has rashes not only is it good for diaper rash it works for sun burns too !!
Kaylee D.
Rio rancho
I used this product after I got my first tatoo to keep it moisturized and clean and it worked great. I was really worried about my tatoo getting infected but this worked great. I would definitely use it in the future.
Rochelle A.
Meridian
I have used this since my daughter was a newborn. It helped with her very dry skin and very dry scalp. I've continued to use this on rashes and irritated skin throughout the years. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Gates R.
Mobile, AL
I will always keep this product in my house. I got it at Walmart so it's definitely inexpensive, but it is a product that actually works! My tattoo artist recommended it to me after I got my first tattoo done, and ever since then this is the only product I will use.
hannah f.
Paragould, AR
This stuff is amazing! I absolutely love it! My hands have never ever been so soft! I use this stuff when my hands and feet get really dry and cracked! I use to tell everyone to use it if they have dry hands or feet!
Leah F.
Kingston Springs
I used this after a got a tattoo to moisturize, and it worked great! Also, I use this as a lipbalm at night and it keeps my lips hydrated all night. This tub is going to last me FOREVER!
Julez M.
Lawrence, MA
This is amazing for dry skin... during the winter I run my heels with this and sleep with socks to prepare my feet for the warm weather in the spring and summer... works great for dry elbows which I get slot of also
member-5ee0b
i began using Aquaphor for my children. it is still my absolute go to for any kind of dry skin. it works for all skin types, but especially wonderful for extra dry and cracked skin. i would highly recommend this to absolutely anyone and everyone.
Brianna H.
Huntington, WV
This works pretty well for dry, cracked skin. It's a little pricier than I like to pay. It definitely works, but I've tried other products that work just as well for less money. However, this does the job as advertised.
Paulina b.
Briarwood, NY
My technician gave this to me for my eyebrows after I got them microbladed. I ended up loving it and bought a tub for my lips. Very basic but very functional. Perfect for soft lips on the go. Highly recommend this!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline