BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Allison M.
Roswell, NM
Could be more moisturizing but it's not bad. I used it to heal a tattoo that I had and it worked just fine, has a sort of watery consistency when applied but overall effective and I would buy it again
Abby C.
Awesome for baby's sensitive skin! We use this to help heal eczema breakouts and lock in moisture during the winter as well as a daily diaper ointment. Better than anything else we've used!
Jessica B.
Indianapolis
I use this product on my lips and exfoliate off.  It makes my lips feel soft.  I also use this on my feet and under my eyes.  It is so versatile for dry skin.  It is crap and lasts a long time.
Payal P.
My holy grail product! I carry any type of aquaphor with me daily. I have the travel size version for trips. The mini lip balm in my purse and the big tub by my bedside for my hands and feet. I buy it literally from anywhere since you can find it anywhere and everywhere!
Carin D.
I always keep a jar of this on hand! It's the only over the counter product that works for my 5 year old's dry skin and eczema. It also works wonders for my 1 year old's diaper rashes. This stuff is truly magic in a jar!
Maria M.
hayward, CA
i have really dry skin feels great on dry skin and is better than using wet lotion that doesnt even hely dry skin and helps stop dry spots on face because it helped with mine also works for dried up lips
Bianca M.
Absolutely love love love!!!! Aquaphor has helped with not only dry lips but also dry skin it's been life changing I first saw it at Walmart and had never heard of it but once I used it I could feel how smooth and hydrated it left my skin highly recommend to everyone I know have a smaller size for my purse
Audrey M.
I love aquaphor!!!! oh my gosh I could talk all day about it. It protects your hands so well. I'm constantly washing my hands and they get cracked so easily but this protects them so well! I'm a repeat user and I would definitely recommend this product!
Emily S.
Portland, OR
I got a tiny pot of this at my local Walmart after a friend of mine recommended in the winter months for chapped lips. It literally saved my lips, I put it on at night and would wake up with night soft and hydrated lips.
Nilma A.
I love this product it works amazingly It is worth every cent I also have the baby kind and use it when my son has rashes not only is it good for diaper rash it works for sun burns too !!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline