BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Cody G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This is my holy grail for pretty much everything! I use this for my lips, hands, feet, scrapes, cuts, scratches, burns, fresh tattoos. A dermatologist recommended this product to me about 7yrs avo & I have become obsessed!
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC
I use this on everything - from my dry knees/knuckles, to chapped lips, to my baby's diaper rash. It's great to have on hand. I always have a tub at home, and at least 2 tubes - one in my purse, and one in the diaper bag!
Sydney M.
Hurlock, MD
To put it simply, this stuff is magic. I used it on dry eczema spots and on chapped lips, and within the next day there was a noticeable difference. You get a ton of product for a good price, and a little goes a long way.
Amy C.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment, Dry, Cracked and Irritated Skin Protectant, 14 Oz

Use this every night on my hands and feet. Recommend by my manicurist and family doctor for cracked heels. I wouldn't try anything else!!
Sandy P.
New York , NY
This is the best ointment! My whole family uses it. We cannot live without it!! Great product for a great price, I definitely recommend to anyone with dry skin, great for the winter time too! It's a must have in your home
Jalissa C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love carrying these small tubs around with me in my purse for dry lips, hands, around mouth. I use it in myself as well as my son when he naps in the car around his mouth tends to get dry it's the perfect fix for that
R. R.
similar to vaseline, this stuff is just a touch thicker. i use it as a lip balm all the time and i use it on my flaky skin on my face since it is non-comodogenic which means it wont make you break out. must have product!
Amy G.
naples, FL
I love this medicated moisturizer, I highly recommend. It's reasonably priced in value. Easy to open and apply on the body. I bought mine at target as I was checking out. I recommended them to all my friends and family
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY
I bought this at the drug store for chaffing. It worked wonders. It relieves irritated, cracked skin just like it says. I use this over the years even for my son's diaper rash. I definitely recommend this to anyone.
Marissa T.
West haven , CT
Use this stuff for everything! Really good for dry skin and irritated areas. Use it for all my new tattoos as well, a good healing lotion for any scratches or marks that appear. Inexpensive and essential in my closet
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline