BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Marina R.
As someone working in the medical field constant hand washing leaves my hands dry constantly. This saves them and provides instant relief. Purchased at my locals drug store and was not disappointed. Only use at night, but will definitely re buy when I️ run out. You only need a little, so the bottle goes a long way. Good value.
Jaymee L.
Tulare, CA
This is my absolute holy grail product. I had very dry and cracked lips when I was on medication that dried out my skin and my dermatologist recommended this for chapstick and it healed my lips and I continue to use it as chapstick to this day. Very very hydrating and healing
Megan F.
Austin, TX
I have many, many tattoos and aquaphor is the only product I use during the healing process. It's amazing and seriously seems to speed up the healing time after I get a tattoo. Great product, and a little goes a very long way. I'll never stop using this particular product.
Amy I.
I used this stuff everyday in the winter. I have to wash my hands so much at work and I applied it after almost every hand wash. It literally saved my hands from cracking and peeling. The best part was there was no burning sensation like other products for cracked skin.
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
I use aquaphor for my tattoos, my dry feet and even for my children's diaper rashes. It heals quickly and is an easy application. I've never had any problems with this product. It's gentle and smells wonderful. No complaints from my end, I will continue to purchase!
Lauren H.
San Antonio , TX
This. All the time. For everything. Aquaphor won't clog pores, so it's amazing if you're prone to popping and concerned about acne scars. I use it at night for a lip treatment to wake up with soft and smooth lips. I also use it for any dryness on the elbows or feet.
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
I use this for everything. My son had dermatitis when he was younger and this was the only after bath care we could use on him. I use it on very dry areas of my skin, my favorite for lips before bed, and for tattoo care. Love this product and the big jar last forever.
Sigourney M.
Bluffton, OH
I love to put this on! I know that when I’m using this product, my skin will not be dry. This meets all of my expectations for a skin care lotion! You get quite a bit in the tub for the price. I always recommend this product if a friend is having dry skin issues!
Kristy L.
Pittsburg
Everytime I have crusty elbows I use this stuff it is amazing! It is very effective in my opinion and definitely worth getting and using! Just love it! I bought it at walmart where I buy most things lol. I would most definitely recommend this to everyone
Carly B.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff works absolute wonders! I use it on my lips, my skin, my feet, my hands and truly any thing that I can think of. I also put it on cuts and scratches to help keep them hydrated and pain free. I also feel like it places a barrier over the cut.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline