BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Areej N.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is such great stuff. If you have cracking anything then this will definitely help. The only issue that I have with this is that this stuff gets everywhere and all over everything, and it takes a while to dry so  I have to wait around for it to dry. On the other hand, it's very economical and you definitely get a lot for what you put into it.
Brittany J.
I cannot day enough wonderful things about aquaphor. About a year ago I went through a really rigorous acne treatment that dryer up my face and scalp. My doctor recommended this to me and I would put it on my entire face every night to avoid dryness the next day. It saved my life from the pain of scaley skin and cracked lips. USE THIS STUFF FOR ANYTHING
Ava Y.
Titusville, PA
Kind of gives you that greasy feeling, but it yields good results. I have bought this at Walmart on one occasion, and only use it at night because of how thick and greasy it is. It's not as cheap as some other lotions, but a little definitely goes a long way. You can notice results the next day and get immediate relief if you have dry, cracked skin.
Amber E.
Concord
I had never tried this before this year and I'm definitely kicking myself for it! One of those where have you been all my life types of things, I have very dry and itchy skin and this definitely helps. I apply a layer of this over my moisturizer on problem areas and it definitely creates a barrier and added protection. So glad I found it before winter!
Courtney S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I suffer from pretty bad eczema, and it gets really, really bad in winter. My hands will crack and bleed, I have to always have this with me. It's the only thing I've found that doesn't sting when I put it on. Every other lotion irritates my skin. If you have sensitive skin, especially eczema, I highly recommend this! It saves my hands during winter.
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ
We always have this on hand at our house. It's great to put on your feet before bed with a snuggly pair of socks. Keeps them nice and smooth. Knowing it's an ointment and not lotion I understand it will be greasy, but sometimes that bugs me....if I don't put something over it I get hair and stuff stuck to me everywhere....that's my only complaint!
Harsharan M.
Falls Church
I absolutely LOVE aquaphor! First of all its really cheap and can be used for so many things! My tattoo artist recommended using aquaphor to help my tattoo heal and ever since I started using it I've been hooked! It's very light and dries down pretty fast. I also started using it on my lips and it works better than vaseline or any chapsticks!
Holly W.
This IS IT! I used to suffer from horribly cracked hands in the winter every single darn winter. My hands would bleed. It was so bad, and just simply painful. I tried everything... and nothing works for me except Aquaphor. It was unbelievable how quickly my dry cracked hands became pain free and smooth again. This is the only product I'll trust!
Melanie R.
San Diego, CA
This item is a must have in your home. Great for moisturizing cuticles, lips or dry elbows. This can really be used like lotion. Only fall back is that it can be really greasy. Great to use on new tattoos as well.
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
This is the best stuff. If you have never tried this you are missing out! It can be used for any skin issue that you need basic care, tattoos, cracked skin, bug bites, rashes, red bumps, dry skin, sore feet, rug burn, sun burn anything! I think its a must have to keep around the house and I think it is some thing that is okay for the face too!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline