BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Maggie S.
Mitchell, IN
This stuff is amazing for healing dry skin. It is gentle but works great. I will apply it on the heels of my feet sometimes. It is very effective and not disappointing. I would recommend to others.
Jacquelyn N.
Taylor
Excellent moisturizer helps cracked and extremely dry skin heals fast and have actually been my favorite a little bit pricey but its totally worth it. Gentle to skin, yes i would buy this again.
Camila G.
Irvine
My skin is very dry so ive been using this for ages. Its a great product even on my face it doesnt make me break out and it lasts for a long time. Without a doubt a staple product for my skincare
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
My family always has this lotion on hand. It really leaves our skin feeling hydrated and soft. The only downsides I have of this product are it's a bit expensive and a little on the greasy side.
Paulina Z.
Garden City, NY
i use this for everything. dry lips, elbows, knees. it really heals cracked skin fast and the big tub lasts forever. it's a little greasy but i don't mind at all since it heals my skin quickly.
Uneeka P.
Brooklyn, NY
Guys i have very dry skin and when i mean this product helps me so much i still use this till this day . I always used this as a face primer because its so hard to find a primer for dry skin .
Brooke H.
This product is fabulous from lips to dry skin to tattoos. I love this product. I always use it! Packaging is amazing you can bring it anywhere and it always stays closed I would definitely recommend this product to anybody!
samantha h.
This is pricey, but very worth the price. This container has last me longer than all other ointments I have had in the past. This is awesome in the winter when dry cracked skin is so prominent.
Samantha I.
Newell, CA
Ok this product is amazing!! I suffer from very dry and cracked hands, that often bleed, and this is one amazing product that not only helped heal my hands, but kept them moisturized and soft.
Allison M.
Roswell, NM
Could be more moisturizing but it's not bad. I used it to heal a tattoo that I had and it worked just fine, has a sort of watery consistency when applied but overall effective and I would buy it again
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline