BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this on my lips during the cold winter months. It's part of my nighttime ritual to combat the dry air from the heat being on. It leaves my lips moistened and free of dryness/cracks. It also is great on my cuticles at night, too.
Nicole K.
This is probably one of the best products. Multi purpose, you can use it on dry winter legs which I always have! Or even one those brand new sexy tattoos! Either way it's very hydrating and is a real game changer with instant relief.
Candace J.
Connersville, IN
Love love love this stuff! I use it for my tattoos right after getting then done and it instantly cools and starts to get to work on the healing process. It's a little pricey but I always keep it in my house. It's a staple of mine!
Jakara S.
I absolutely love this product. I have eczema and help with the cracking and itching. It comes in a nice container that easy to take with you. It is worth every penny you pay. But with every thing there's always room for improvement.
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
I love this stuff. I have psoriasis, this makes my skin extremely sensitive to scents and some lotions or creams, it also makes my skin dry and flakey. This helps to lock in moisture and keep it in.
Meghan Y.
heath
This product is awesome. It's very glossy and smooth. Its very moisturizing for a cheap price. It comes with an awesome amount. And a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this product
Pan K.
la crescenta
I used to have severe dry skin and this product helped the dryness calm down but it did not have the long lasting effect as i wanted it to have. The packaging is sturdy. The improvement for this product is making it more moisturizing
Monica C.
Keene
I love this for my dry, flaky skin. This is amazing for typical dry spots like your elbows, knees, and feet, but I also love this for all over the body for days when I need extra moisture. It's very affordable and easy to find. My family and friends even use this product.
Ifan P.
Idaho Falls
I used this for my newborn baby when she would have a rash and it worked for the most part. I wish it was a little stronger because it didn't help if it was a worse rash but otherwise I liked this!
Maggie S.
Mitchell, IN
This stuff is amazing for healing dry skin. It is gentle but works great. I will apply it on the heels of my feet sometimes. It is very effective and not disappointing. I would recommend to others.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline