BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Emma S.
Sterling
I can't live without this stuff. I use it all over my face to seal in active products and as a mask, on my eczema to soothe and protect it, to moisturize my lips, around my hairline to protect from hair dye, etc. This size is a great value for the money.
Sally B.
I absolutely love all aquaphor products. They are so extremely hydrating and it lasts. Super gentle on the skin, great for lips, cuticles and any patches of dry skin. Very thick formula so expect to get the moisture on other things as well. Definitely recommend
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Aquaphor is my life savor due to excema. Every time I got a rash or itchy, I would apply this and it definitely helped the healing process go faster! Thank god I have a big jar at home right now because now my daughter uses it for her dry patches too.
Devon F.
I used this as an ointment to protect my skin after getting a new tattoo. It is very thick and has an oily consistency, but it was perfect for post tattoo care. I wouldn't necessarily choose this as my go to product for cracked or dry skin though. The thickness makes it hard to put clothes on top of it.
Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
This is one of my favorite products I use it on everything, feet, body, face, etc. Every winter my son's face gets raw from the cold weather, I use this and it literally creates a barrier between the cold and his face. His skin always heals quickly with this stuff too. I always recommended this.
Lisa S.
I have highly sensitive skin so I've always struggled with finding a product that is compatible. It has come through and saved the day with every scratch, burn, and new tattoo. I wouldn't change a thing. It's also perfect for my lips in the winter when I need an extra pep in my moisturizing step.
Racheal H.
Vancouver , WA
I use this for all areas of dry skin. From my face to my feet. I only apply before bed since it does not all observe right away which leaves ya feeling a bit sticky. Great for cracked heals, healing tattoos, baby bums, dry lips. This stuff is awesome.
Danica S.
My step sons have extremely dry skin--to the point of cracking. My husband and I purchase this lotion and in days it is extremely effective. We love this product. The packaging is nice, easy to apply but not easy to travel with, which is a bummer.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
Absolutely love this product!! I have literally bought everyone in my family it and we all use it for different things for eczema to cracked hands. Though it is a bit greasy when you first apply it. It doesn't bother me and I would buy it again!
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
This ointment is quite remarkable!!! I can not rave about it enough! #aquaphor healing ointment has works miracles on my over dry, eczema hands and feet! Not only do I apply it to my feet, it also works well on my face with out breaking me out!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline