BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Julia M.
Rochester
I use this on everything from my lips to my knees and elbows. Especially useful in the winter for taking care of chapped skin. Even when I have other lip products on, I still like to use Aquaphor either as a base or on top. The travel size container is perfect for keeping in a purse or makeup bag and you can't beat the price!
Amanda M.
The best product for everything and anything from preventing diaper rash, to a lip balm ive used this so many different ways. It helps to alleviate 'chub rub' if you get some chafing, and ive never used a better lip balm. Perfect all around multi use product for a great price
Jada R.
So i got this stuff for my first tattoo that I got a couple weeks ago. The packaging was really nice. I liked the colors. It did meet my expectations especially when my tattoo was itchy. I bought this product at Walgreens and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jenna H.
I LOVE this lotion! I have dry skin because of a medicine I am taking and it works great. I purchased it at CVS pharmacy. I feel like this product is good for sensitive skin since I have that myself. The packaging is good. I do not prefer product in a tub but I still like this product. I definitely would purchase this again.
Shantal V.
We use this for my children's exema. By far my favorite product. It's nice and thick but you don't have to use a whole lot of it. It actually keeps your skin soft and smooth all day long. I never have to worry about my skin drying up in a couple of hours after application.
Alyse S.
Boston
By far my favorite product for tattoo healing! I love that it spreads easily and a thin layer covers a lot of ground. I've repurchased this for years and would definitely recommend. I don't love that it's sticky though, your hair will stick to it as with any ointment.
Lilly C.
This is the best stuff around. It is great for keeping skin soft, but can also be used to take off makeup. The price is great for the awesome quality. It is very gentle on the skin and it's variety of uses make it something I would buy again. I would recommend this!
Christa P.
Really helps your dry skin heal, especially in the winter time when your lips and nose are cracking. One of my go-to's, from drug stores (I usually get it from CVS). 100% effective. Probably my favorite product to use in the winter. Can be used on dry skin or lips which is very convenient. Stays on so long.
Stephanie J.
Kaukauna, WI
My doctor recommended this lotion for when I was taking Accutane for my skin. Accutane makes your face peel really badly. The Aquaphor made the Accutane bearable. It really helped with the red, peeling skin. It is really thick, so I recommend putting it on at night.
April M.
Wyomissing, PA
Multi use product for sure. I used this only lips when I was on accutane and it was the only thing that could combat the severe cracking on my lips. I also use this as tattoo aftercare bc it doesn't draw out the color like some other products. 10/10 would recommend
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline