BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Allison L.
Portland, TN
Always my go to product for when I get a new tattoo always keeps it moist and helps protect it and keep it healing. The body wash is also really good for tattoos too! Definitely will continue to use it.
Missi B.
I SWEAR by aquaphor. I use it on my kids, myself and even my Spa clients. It's so wonderful for tattoo healing. My permanent makeup clients always walk out with a baby size to use on their fresh makeup.
Kristina S.
I love using this on the heels of my feet to keep them hydrated and leave me with soft skin, I purchase mine from target it's super affordable and It prevents the dry flaky skin from happening on my feet
Amber F.
Absolutely love! Works on everything from tattoos to dry lips. I haven't found anything that works better or that I recommend more than aquafor. It's literally the best. I will always rebuy this product!
Courtney L.
San Francisco, CA
I put this on right before wearing high heeled sandals. Eased my foot pain, and putting this on before wearing heels definitely eased some skin irritation when the straps rubbed weirdly against my ankle.
Megan B.
United States
I was first recommend this product by my doctor to help the healing process during my tattoo removal treatments. It's also great for very dry and chapped skin. A little goes a long way with this product.
Brooklyn D.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have grown up using this product and don't plan on ever stopping! Not only is it great for moisturizing, but also helps your everyday scraps! It will help smooth your skin and heal your scraps faster!! Highly recommended this product!!
Amanda C.
Feels so good on my skin. A little thick but so good for really dry areas, helps my hand, feet, and elbows in the winter. Very good product will buy again. Pretty good price for what you get! Great product
Trish R.
It's soooo good plus it's cheap. This is a great lip balm or for troubled skin. I buy the little tube and keep it with me at all times. It leaves a beautiful shine to your lips and moisturizes so well!
Lauren T.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This stuff is AMAZING for healing tattoos. I used it for every single one of my tattoos and they look so fresh and new. It is gentle on the skin and you can buy it at any drug store. 10000% recommend.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline