BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Latoya J.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I use this for my son after he got his cast removed and it helped relieve the dryness and cleared the rash. It also helps with keep his lips and nose moisturized in the winter because he does not like carmex.
Carrie M.
Dallas
I use this on myself and my toddler. Her pediatrician recommended it when she had a touch of eczema and it worked so great that we keep buying and using it for anything dry and itchy. I highly recommend this!
Erikka E.
Canton, GA
This product is amazing for dry skin or healing tattoos! You can get it almost anywhere and it is super effective!! It doesn't cost much either and the packaging is very sturdy I wouldn't buy anything else!
Juliette E.
I use this for anything. Literally. It works for anything and everything. You don't have to use a lot because it's so thick that all you need is a little dab and you'll be good. I recomend this product 100%.
Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
This stuff is the best. I used it on a small tattoo that I recently got and I would never go back. It helped keep my skin super hydrated with feeling sticky. It has a nice scent to it, not too over powering
Yaritza S.
Love this stuff ! Perfect for those who have fresh tattoos , keeps them hydrated and you won't have to worry about the color fading , also nice if you have some cuts or scrapes , very soothing to the skin
Erin C.
Carthage, NC
This is an absolute life saver. My son has terrible eczema but hates the smell of prescription lotions. This gives him the exact same effective results as the prescription creams without the "medicine" smell. We use it nightly. Also love how easily available it is. Highly recommend
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
I used it for my dry skin, it was miraculous! It helped me in no time! I love aquaphor is my favorite for rashes and stuff, it is messy though haha but it is worth it, that's the only thing I would change
Ariana G.
Elgin
This works really good I have been using for a while I forgot where I bought it but I love what it does. It’s really good for cracked and dry skin. I would still prefer Vaseline but this is almost as good
Carmelita L.
My husband does flooring for a living so he's on his knees all day everyday. His knees are so cracked and dry and this product was absolutely a life saver for him. Healed his skin right up. He even recommends it too all his buddy's at work.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline