BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Karlie P.
I absolutely love this. When I was younger my doctor recommended this for my skin. I have keratosis Pilaris. So I have really rough skin and this helps smooth it out- granted it doesn't make it go away it just helps hydrate it so it doesn't feel like sandpaper. I use this DAILY. I have not found anything that compares to it at all.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Aquafor is excellent for a variety of reasons! Tattoo healing, babies, diaper rash, dry skin, chaffing, wounds, ect. The price is mid level but worth every penny. I would recommend this product for anyone that is serious about skincare. The product is suited for so many people. I recommend this product highly to be in everyone's home!
Jennifer R.
I'm obsessed with Aquaphor! I have been on accutane for 3 months and this is the only thing to save my dry lips. They could be chapped and burning and within minutes of applying this I'm saved!! I haven't found anything that works better yet! Aquaphor Healing Ointment, Dry, Cracked and Irritated Skin Protectant, 14 Oz
Karen R.
Fontana
I love this product because I have eczema my hands are always crack and dry, my hands really smooth. The only lotion that keeps my hands from not getting crack, I would it change it at all.
Erika T.
Cranston ri
Esto si que no lo cambio por nada esto es uno de los mejores producto que eh utilizado cuando mi bebe se quema sus parte esto lo alivia de una ves es uno de los producto que mas me gustan lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados me encanta
Janaya M.
Columbia
So my eczema was acting up and my grandmother told me to use this cream. At first I was like yea right like it's gonna work. Then I finally bought it n fell in love with it I put it on my lips and everything. What I would like to see is it in a traveling size container that maybe I can attach to my keychain or bags!!!
Janessa W.
Littleton
After using this my skin was left very greasy. It did not meet my expectations. This was my first time and it was not the best time to be using this product. It was a good price though for how much you got in one container.
Denise H.
Longview
I love this product so much!! When I first had my daughter her skin would peel so badly and this was the only thing that helped rehydrate her skin in so little time. I believe I first purchased this from Walgreens like with days of having my little angle. Love love love it and will be a forever customer!!
Aliesha C.
Warr Acres, OK
This product is amazing for dry and sensitive skin. I love using these on tattoos just because it’s super affordable but I know it will keep my tattoo nice and fresh. It’s super affordable and you get a lot of product in the container. I would recommend for people who have super dry but sensitive skin.
Kay W.
Los Angeles
I use this on the back of my son's legs. In the summer his skin gets really itchy and dry and this does the trick. Keeps his legs moisturizer and unbothered. This is a little bit more expensive than Vaseline but for the large size, it will last you a while. I usually get mine at either Target or Amazon.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline