BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Autumn D.
Longmont, CO
Perfect for a new tattoo ... I use this every time I get one and I also use it when the I get cuts or anything. It has an amazing effect Ronnie cause scars and moisturizer at the same time it's a need for every tat
Phyllis M.
Dearborn, MI
I use this for my tattoo healing for the last 3 tattoos I've gotten. I feel like the price is great for how much you get, and it's easy to use. It's available at almost any retailer such as target, Walgreens, etc.
Whitney G.
Philadelphia
This is my absolute favorite product to use post tattoo. It is effective and keeps the tattoo moist. The packaging is simple but works. I have used this product several times and will continue to use this product!
Christine L.
Absolutely LOVE THIS product! It definitely nourishes your skin and keeps it hydrated or restores dry skin so that it's smooth again. The only thing I didn't like about it was the oily after-feeling, which can take some getting used to. I usually feel okay sleeping with it on, but if I had it on throughout the day I think it would bother me.
Hayden S.
Kearney
I use this ointment for healing my tattoos. Anyone who gets a tattoo usually uses a generic vitamin D ointment, however I found that using this ointment, my tattoos healed faster with less irritation! I also use it on cuts and scrapes. It works great!
Natalie D.
Who doesn't like aquaphor? Great product for dry/cracked skin and gives supreme moisture. Packaging is generic but I don't really care it's an ointment. I'm a repeat user because it's the best for healing tattoos.
Katey G.
Harrisville, MI
My husband and I have use these for our tattoos when we get them done and we absolutely love them every single time we use on my tattoos come out perfect and are never dry and itchy with it we buy every single time we get new ones and never will stop
Amanda L.
Jericho
This is awesome in that it seals the moisture in and leaves my body VERY soft. However, I do not like how sticky the application is, and the oily feel of my fingers afterwards, which can't really be washed off.
Gracienne M.
San Diego, CA
Aquaphor is amazing! Multi purpose type of ointment. Got a new tattoo? Use Aquaphor. Chapped lips? Use Aquaphor. Dry rash on skin? AQUAPHOR. It's the coconut oil of ointments for me at a more reasonable price lol
Pretty T.
Fresno, CA
I used this on my face and it made such a big difference. Within a week of using this I noticed a change in my skin texture. I have dry skin and I've struggled with that. But this product really moisturized it.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline