BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
gloria b.
Altadena, CA
This is perfection for those dry summer ankles/elbows/ absolutely anything that feels a bit dry! This truly comes to the rescue when your skin is feeling like the mojave desert.
Caitlin N.
This product has always bsen there for me, when my kids have had diaper rasjes, and never fails to perform miracles, for when i have dry skin, or when i simply need chapstick!
nicole g.
Works great all over!!!!!!!! Especially on dryer or chapped skin and or lips!! I've been using this product since my kids were born and the hospital sent me home with some
Taylor L.
Mount Airy, MD
From babies butts to your own chapped lips, this product is amazing. I have used it for at least 10 years and I have never been let down by this product. Aquaphor is an extremely great reliever for diaper rash, chapped lips, or even dry skin without the burning sensation many products leave. It's amazing!! Aquaphor Diaper Rash Cream - 3.5 ozAquaphor Baby To-Go Dual PackAquaphor Baby Diaper Rash Cream, 3.5 ozAquaphor Aquaphor Healing Ointment 2 Pack, 2/3.5 oz (Pack of 2)Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment
Andrea R.
I have this big jar in my bathroom now! I've used this many times, it's great for new tattoos! I think it's cheaper to buy the big tub, which ran me about $18. The packaging is fine, nothing special, although it is distinct. This is great for burns or bug bites as well.
Annelise F.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite multi purpose balms. I use it every time my skin/lips get so dry they begin to flake/peel. It provides an amazing moisturizing effect. It's also wonderful at allowing your dry skin to heal because it prevents further cracking. if you suffer from acne/use treatments for skin that cause peeling, I would suggest picking this up. I usually purchase mine from Walmart/Target. The size is perfect for throwing in your bag/travel. I definitely recommend!
Samantha S.
I have tattoos, and since my very first tattoo 15 years ago, my absolute favorite ointment to use on healing tattoos is this stuff.  Over the years, as tattoos have become so mainstream, many products aimed specifically for tattoos have emerged that are twice or three times the price of Aquaphor, but nothing beats this formula and for the price, its the best.  My family has also used it for chapped lips and its works well for that too
AMANI |.
Great multi purpose product! I get chemical peels done on my skin and can not use any  moisturizers on my face that contain any fragrances. My doctor recommended aquaphor and I understand why. It is a bit thick which is perfect of at night use and it protects the skin from drying out throughout the healing process. I also used it on my lips and arms and it made them so smooth! It's a great product to keep at home.
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
This stuff is awesome for tattoo care! I use this for when my tattoos are healing AND in place of lotion on my older tattoos. It helps keep my skin moisturized and makes the color stand out in my tattoos better than any scented lotion. Aquaphor is similar to petroleum jelly but I feel it is a little more breathable and workable. I wouldn't use this on my face or hair, but it's great for dry hands in the winter.
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
I work as a registered nurse on an adult ICU unit and first came across this product while applying it to my patients. I had seen it in stores before and was a bit baffled as to why it was being prescribed to patients when there are plenty of prescription ointments to choose from. After seeing the magic it did for patients feet and for cellulitis on legs, I bought this for my husband's dry, crustlike feet. After using this for a couple of weeks his feet were so much better. Not mention, I still use it when prescribed on my unit. Such a great product.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline