BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
R. R.
similar to vaseline, this stuff is just a touch thicker. i use it as a lip balm all the time and i use it on my flaky skin on my face since it is non-comodogenic which means it wont make you break out. must have product!
Amy C.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment, Dry, Cracked and Irritated Skin Protectant, 14 Oz

Use this every night on my hands and feet. Recommend by my manicurist and family doctor for cracked heels. I wouldn't try anything else!!
Sandy P.
This is the best ointment! My whole family uses it. We cannot live without it!! Great product for a great price, I definitely recommend to anyone with dry skin, great for the winter time too! It's a must have in your home
Lindsey M.
Chicago
I use Aquaphor for everything! Dry lips, irritated skin- everything! A little goes a long way with this product and it lasts forever. I have very sensitive skin and I have never had issue with it irritating my skin.
Elisha W.
We ALWAYS have aquaphor at the house. We use it on our tattoos, our dogs paws, our feet, pretty much anything that needs it. It works for everything. It can be a bit pricey but we still buy it because we use it often.
Amy G.
naples, FL
I love this medicated moisturizer, I highly recommend. It's reasonably priced in value. Easy to open and apply on the body. I bought mine at target as I was checking out. I recommended them to all my friends and family
Bobbi B.
I always have a tub of this in my bathroom. Great for so many things -- healing dry lips, soothing burns or cuts, moisturizing feet, etc. I like the mini tubes (usually in the baby section of the drugstore) for travel.
Taylor W.
San Antonio , TX
Sometimes after I shower, due to my sensitive skin, I get small irritated dry patches. I like to use the smallest dollup of this to apply to the patches. Price is fair and I would recommend to anyone with dry patches!
Marissa T.
West Haven, CT
Use this stuff for everything! Really good for dry skin and irritated areas. Use it for all my new tattoos as well, a good healing lotion for any scratches or marks that appear. Inexpensive and essential in my closet
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY
I bought this at the drug store for chaffing. It worked wonders. It relieves irritated, cracked skin just like it says. I use this over the years even for my son's diaper rash. I definitely recommend this to anyone.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline