BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Amber A.
Orangevale, CA
Amazingness for my tattoos. I use it the first 2 weeks of getting the tattoo done, and I also put it on them once a week to maintain the freshness in color & for the moisture in my skin. Have used it on my girls when they were babies for diaper rashes as well, best product.
kris j.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It is great for any area that is extremely dey and cracked and I have used this after every ratio I have had. My tatoo artist got me using this!!
Chelsea W.
I put this on my lips every night before I go to bed and my lips are never dry or cracked like they were before. I also put it on my heels and fingers when they crack and they heal so fast!
Amber R.
Grants Pass, OR
Husband used this to remove the dead skin caused by his psoriasis. It gently works off the dried dead skin without causing pain or irritating the psoriasis even more.
gloria b.
Altadena, CA
This is perfection for those dry summer ankles/elbows/ absolutely anything that feels a bit dry! This truly comes to the rescue when your skin is feeling like the mojave desert.
Caitlin N.
This product has always bsen there for me, when my kids have had diaper rasjes, and never fails to perform miracles, for when i have dry skin, or when i simply need chapstick!
nicole g.
Works great all over!!!!!!!! Especially on dryer or chapped skin and or lips!! I've been using this product since my kids were born and the hospital sent me home with some
Taylor L.
Mount Airy, MD
From babies butts to your own chapped lips, this product is amazing. I have used it for at least 10 years and I have never been let down by this product. Aquaphor is an extremely great reliever for diaper rash, chapped lips, or even dry skin without the burning sensation many products leave. It's amazing!! Aquaphor Diaper Rash Cream - 3.5 ozAquaphor Baby To-Go Dual PackAquaphor Baby Diaper Rash Cream, 3.5 ozAquaphor Aquaphor Healing Ointment 2 Pack, 2/3.5 oz (Pack of 2)Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment
Andrea R.
I have this big jar in my bathroom now! I've used this many times, it's great for new tattoos! I think it's cheaper to buy the big tub, which ran me about $18. The packaging is fine, nothing special, although it is distinct. This is great for burns or bug bites as well.
Annelise F.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite multi purpose balms. I use it every time my skin/lips get so dry they begin to flake/peel. It provides an amazing moisturizing effect. It's also wonderful at allowing your dry skin to heal because it prevents further cracking. if you suffer from acne/use treatments for skin that cause peeling, I would suggest picking this up. I usually purchase mine from Walmart/Target. The size is perfect for throwing in your bag/travel. I definitely recommend!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline