BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Irina K.
I am using it for my son, who's skin is very sensitive))
It actually works for him,
Plus it has a normal price I think,
It is very gentle, And I love it
Leaves skin nice and soft
EMMANUELLA O.
Fitchburg, MA
I use this for my skin I have dry skin and it helps it especially in the winter season I also use it as a lip repair and also to take of my makeup when I don't have coconut oil
Alyssa S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this on my 7 month old who has eczema after I put on his medicine. It keeps the meds in and provides extra moisture to his dry skin. Nothing else has worked as good as this stuff for my sons skin.
carmen l.
Savannah, TN
I actually use this on new tattoos. I always buy it at Walmart and it is pretty inexpensive. It works great. It's gentle, doesn't pull out color and helps prevent my tattoos from itching and peeling.
Jennifer B.
Glendora, CA
Excellent stuff for my cracked and bleeding hands during the winter. Gives great moisture and protection on cracked and bleeding skin, but it doesn't sting or burn at all
Desire N C.
I get tattoos alot. Best stuff ever for a healing of a tattoo. So next time you get a tattoo. This helps with healing keeps the color vibrant and the itching is minimum.
Lyndsi H.
I love love love this product. I use it if i get raw and it is the best cream to use on your child's diaper rash. I highly recommend this product. Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment
Courtney G.
Bought after I got my tattoo to keep it hydrated. I bought it with my first tattoo and fell in love. This is my go to if I get a new tattoo or just need some moisture in my skin. It is amazing and worth every penny!
Works wonders ! I used for my daughters diaper rash and cheeks ! I use it for so many different things for my baby girl and myself! I will definitely be using this product more that others! I highly recommend it!!
Sarah M.
Olathe
Excellent moisturizer for dry chapped eczema skin with no odors and absorbs well. The jar lasts a long time and it’s easy to find in drugstores or grocery stores.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline