BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Katerina T.
Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment is God's gift to babies with diaper rash. Within an hour redness is going down and after a day, the diaper rash is usually gone. I love it and use it every time she has a diaper rash.
Karina S.
Delhi, CA
Great for dry cracked or flaky skin. Use this twice a day and it helps keep my skin moisturized without feeling greasy. While it is expensive I think it is well worth the money. This is like giving your skin a drink of water.
Samantha T.
Fair Haven , VT
I really enjoy this product but its a little pricey for what it is. I find it works just the same as vaseline or generic petroleum jelly. If I had to choose I would go with a less expensive option. But great product I do like it.
Kaitlin B.
Manchester, MD
This is great for extremely dry skin or those with new tattoos! It does leave a film, so I don't suggest using this if that bothers you or if you plan on putting on pants directly afterwards. It's a good moisturizer, just not useful except for right before bed when I don't have to put on anything but pajamas.
Cody G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This is my holy grail for pretty much everything! I use this for my lips, hands, feet, scrapes, cuts, scratches, burns, fresh tattoos. A dermatologist recommended this product to me about 7yrs avo & I have become obsessed!
Abriannah T.
SUPER moisturizing if your oily I would not recommend this, but If you have dry skin this product would do wonders for you! I only use this in the winter, that's when my face is the most dry. I would buy this product again.
Diana M.
Madison , NC
This really help with eczema! It provides just enough moisture to the skin, without being too greasy and slick. I hate that feeling. I’ve gone through several containers through the years. I’d give it a try if you haven’t!
Amy C.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment, Dry, Cracked and Irritated Skin Protectant, 14 Oz

Use this every night on my hands and feet. Recommend by my manicurist and family doctor for cracked heels. I wouldn't try anything else!!
Lindsey M.
Chicago
I use Aquaphor for everything! Dry lips, irritated skin- everything! A little goes a long way with this product and it lasts forever. I have very sensitive skin and I have never had issue with it irritating my skin.
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC
I use this on everything - from my dry knees/knuckles, to chapped lips, to my baby's diaper rash. It's great to have on hand. I always have a tub at home, and at least 2 tubes - one in my purse, and one in the diaper bag!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline