BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Alexis R.
Owensboro, KY
An absolute lifesaver. As a tattooed woman, this is a product I use a large amount of. There is nothing else I would ever switch to when it comes to healing tattoos.
Stormy K.
Amazing for skin, and new tattoos! It just soaks into your skin and it feels amazing. Helps heal dry skin, it's not pricey at all and a little goes a very long way.
Sylvie w.
i use this everywhere but it takes a bit to dry down so make sure you have time. it heals the skin very quickly and feels great. you can buy this anywhere. i would recommend this for anyone with moderate to dry skin.
Aquaphor helps with cracked skin! If you put it on your feet and leave it on over night with socks on you will see the dramatic change in the cracked skin. It is also a very good product to help moisturizer your lips.
Yolanda G.
Somerdale, NJ
Absolutely love this product and all of the different uses it can be used for. Between chapped skin to chapped lips. I've used this product for years and will always recommend to orhers
Jess'ca V.
Beaumont
I use this every evening on my lips. I use it to prime my lips before applying make-up. I put this on my feet after soaking them in Epsom salt. They stay so soft.
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
My twins have eczema and this was the only thing that has ever worked. It's unscented and it's like an ointment so it doesn't just rub away. I will always use and recommend aquaphor.
Hayley C.
Kenner
I have used this product before and it was amazing. It came nicely packaged and it was super easy to access. I bought it at Walgreens because it was super easy to grab and go. I have used this product multiple times before and would definitely buy it again.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
This item works wonders!! This product leaves your skin feeling so much better than before! Top of the line product! Would definitely repurchase again and again!
So multipurpose! I use for everything. Cuts, burns, scrapes, chapped and dry lips or skin! My kids call it magic medicine because I swear it's magic. We keep one at home and another in the car! Sometimes we'll toss it in our bags for on the go!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline