BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Rachel J.
Swear by this! Only thing that works for dry lips, skin, or anything. Great for sensitive skin, breakout prone, dry, basically any type. It won't irritate the skin or make it worse. Great product and would 110% recommend to anyone.
Karina C.
Lindenhurst, NY
This is a life saver. I get horribly dry skin on my legs and elbows and this literally makes them look like new. I also really recommend using this on your new tattoos or recent ones as they keep them from getting damaged in the sun!
Nida S.
The aquaphor healing ointment is everything! It is so much more than a lip salve. This petroleum based jelly is like Vaseline but waaaaay better. It's safe for kids & adults and can be used to protect dry skin and cuts & scraps too.
Blair Y.
Warren
I use this product on a daily basis! This is great for people with eczema like myself and it gives a soft smooth feel after using it and definitely helps cracked heels on feet. Also highly recommended for healing process for tattoos!
Corinne G.
I use aquaphor to keep my tattoos well moisturized while not extracting too much color from my fresh work. It isn't too Cakey and rubs in well. You only need a tiny bit and it goes a longgggg way. Aquaphor is also great for me if I ever get heat rashes or cracked dry skin
Shantel C.
Brooklyn, NY
I remember a couple years ago when my mother introduced me to Aquaphor and I used it to help heal some dark spots on my lip and some dark spots on my elbows and knees and I must admit that it is heaven and in a miracle in a jar.
Jacqueline P.
Omaha ne
Love this product, it really helps with the cracking of my heels and the ashy dry legs I get after being in the sun or water for so long. The only downside is I feel like I have to use more often than one application at a time.
Shelby A.
Lincoln, NE
This product is life changing. Every single time my lips get cracked/chapped, I will apply this stuff religiously. It is seriously a miracle worker. I bought it from Walmart and a great price. #1 product for healing skin/lips.
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
I have a giant one of these in my house , and I use it especially when I get tattoos. It keeps my tattooed extremely moisturized and helps them to heal a lot quicker. Very gentle on the skin and has no scent. So they are perfect.
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
I've been using this since before I fan remember! I've used this on my elbows, cuticles, and cuts, but my favorite way to use this is on my lips at night! When I wake up they are so soft and smooth. Will repurchase until I die
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline