BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Chrissy A.
This is great for bedtime to put on your lips when they are really chapped and red. I also lather this on my hands and put gloves on when they are chapped and cracked! This is my winter go to product!
Katelyn S.
BETHLEHEM, PA
I love this stuff! I have always primarily used it during the healing process for tattoos. It hydrates the skin and provides healing vitamins without any irritants on the open wound. It doesn't hurt, it actually makes it feel better. Then it can be used after the healing process as well to simply hydrate the skin and boost the look of the colors. I have also used this as chapstick as well!
Renee M.
Marietta, GA
Best hydration, especially for tattoos. This stuff is magic, everytime I use it on my tattoos(old or new) they just look so moisturized and colorful. You really feel it hydrate and sink into your skin! A little bit of residue is left over, but it's not oily. I recommend this to anyone that needs serious moisurization, and a bonus is it's unscented so it doesn't irritate my skin at all!
Bianca E.
Whenever winter comes your skin tends to just die and dry out and you need something to not just fix the problem momentarily; but to actual heal and moisturize your skin: this is it.  What I really like about this product is that if you have sensitive skin it doesn't cause you any allergic reactions and honestly is one of the best ointments out there. Highly recommend it!
Cindy F.
Newark DE
I LOVE this stuff. Let me tell you whenever I have any dry irritated skin, a burn, anything like that I always pull this out and put it on. A little bit goes a long way and it always helps. I’ve even broken out with hives all over my face from an allergic reaction to a skincare product and when I used this on my face for a couple of days, it helped soothe the irritation right away
Allison R.
Plainville, KS
Holy grail product for my family, 2 out of my three children have severe eczema and it's the only lotion that helps and doesn't burn their skin. I use this in conjunction with their prescription steroids daily. I should by stock in this product. It's heavy and greasy but really does the job of moisturizing and protective the skin. It's also odor free which is appreciated.
Teresa F.
Garland, Tx
I have a travel size that I always keep in my makeup bag and on my vanity. Let me tell you, if your lips are dry or cracked, this product is a must!!! What I usually do if my lips feel this way I'll do a lip scrub and then I'll apply the aquaphor right after and by morning my lips are soft and plumped. I highly recommend this for anyone experiencing dry, cracked lips.
Matyah J.
Rome
Aquaphor is probably the best moisturizer I've ever used. It works on all skin types and leaves your skin feeling soft and looking vibrant. The other good part of this product is that its available at almost any chain store.
Sigourney M.
I love to put this on! I know that when I’m using this product, my skin will not be dry. This meets all of my expectations for a skin care lotion! You get quite a bit in the tub for the price. I always recommend this product if a friend is having dry skin issues!
Elizabeth L.
My boyfriend experiences very dry hands from working with chemicals and constantly washing his hands at work. Aquaphor has been the only product that has really helped his skin condition and stays on for a while so he doesn't need to reapply. He slathers on aquaphor and wears ointment gloves on top to reap the benefits! Would definitely recommend for any skin issues!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline