BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Amanda S.
This product is everything!!!!! My mom and I have been using this product for years and there's a reason for that! Having jobs where we are both on our feet all day, our heels tend to get very rough, cracked, and dry. This ointment soothes the pain and heals those cracks! There's nothing quite like it!
Shanda M.
I used this on my baby’s bottom, to keep him moisturized and whenever he had a diaper rash. This stuff kept him moisturized and it healed his rash quickly. I also used it to lotion my skin and it really does keep you moisturized for a long time. This can be brought at any drug stores or super markets.
Jill M.
Carson, CA
I absolutely love this stuff! I use this for any dry skin patches I tend to get during the drier seasons and also for any burns/irritations. Most importantly, I use this product on my lips to aid my extremely chapped lips! I’ve tried various lip balms but always find myself throwing this stuff on.
Sydney P.
Waco, TX
I myself have to small babies, who bith tend to get some pretty rough rashes when teething time comes around! My go-to ointment will always be Aquaphor. Not only has it gone through all my kids, but it is the only cream I use for my tattoos! This cream works wonders! Highly recommended by me!
Rebecca K.
I keep this in my house or my bag at all times.  It works for so many things from healing tattoos, to helping sunburn, to just helping dry skin.  Even when my daughter was an infant, it helped her dry sensitive skin quickly.  I adore this, and will use it as long as possible.
Abby V.
kissimmee
I used this while i was on vacation, when my lips were so cracked.NOTHING worked on my lips, not even eos. My aunt suggested that i used her Aquaphor for my lips. After i put it on i expected it to work but it didnt. It worked temporarily but overall Vaseline is way better.
Marina R.
As someone working in the medical field constant hand washing leaves my hands dry constantly. This saves them and provides instant relief. Purchased at my locals drug store and was not disappointed. Only use at night, but will definitely re buy when I️ run out. You only need a little, so the bottle goes a long way. Good value.
Jaymee L.
Tulare, CA
This is my absolute holy grail product. I had very dry and cracked lips when I was on medication that dried out my skin and my dermatologist recommended this for chapstick and it healed my lips and I continue to use it as chapstick to this day. Very very hydrating and healing
Megan F.
Austin, TX
I have many, many tattoos and aquaphor is the only product I use during the healing process. It's amazing and seriously seems to speed up the healing time after I get a tattoo. Great product, and a little goes a very long way. I'll never stop using this particular product.
Amy I.
I used this stuff everyday in the winter. I have to wash my hands so much at work and I applied it after almost every hand wash. It literally saved my hands from cracking and peeling. The best part was there was no burning sensation like other products for cracked skin.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline