BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I have terrible dry and cracked hands, worked amazing! Not pricey at all! Good value! I love how convenient the tub is!! It is very very effective! Love this product will definitely buy again!!
Sara B.
Broken Arrow, OK
Ever get a tattoo get this! That itchy burning feeling that comes with it? Yeah this stuff is a life saver it calms the skin and steps up the healing process plus it doesn't mess with the ink!!
Carla G.
I Have dry and sentive skin and eczema I love this stuff really stops the itching and helps the dryness go away a lil pricey but worth it packaging could be a lil cutter
Morgan G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I think I use this for just about everything. In the winter it's amazing on dry knuckles and lips. Also helps taking of makeup! Fantastic for any need dealing with skin.
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
I love it. I have very dry skin so it works wonders. The only complaint would be that it
Takes awhile to soak in so I would use before bed. Other than that it's amazing.
Aris R.
Yonkers, NY
Winter time is rough on my skin and this makes my skin recover faster from the weather change. I use it on my dry patches on my face and body and it helps tremendously.
melecey h.
Silsbee
I have used this in many ways on my grandchildren for relief from diaper rash. On my tattoos and on my elbows, heels and hands when they need extra care. Great product
Melissa K.
Fantastic classic must-have drug store item! Great to use after tattoos, on chapped lips, post-laser treatments, on hands with gloves as an overnight treatment... Dermatologist recommended
member-8ec2e
I love Aquaphor products specially because I suffer a lot with dry flaky skin (face) and aquaphor is so far the only skin product that's been helping me with my flaky dry skin. Been using this product for 5 years non stop.... I so recommend this love it ❤❤❤❤
Kameka T.
When you have two kids with eczema, this product is a must have. Helps soothe my kids after bath time and helps their skin to clear up. It is a little pricey though.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline