BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
I use this on everything. From fresh tattoos, to surgery stitches, to my babies bottom, it always does the job. It is very gentle and perfect for any skin types! You can get this at WalMart & any local drug stores. Well worth the money!
Anna S.
Egg Harbor, WI
This product is great for absolutely everything. Moisturizing, hydrating, healing, and can always be used as a makeup remover! Comes in a huge tub that me and two other family members have been using and only just ran out 4 years later!
Heather P.
San Ramon
In my house we use this for everything. It's great for diaper rash or dry feet. Often times I exfoliate my feet then put this on with socks on top! Home pedicure with great results! I got this giant-sized tub at Target and it was cheap!
Ciera B.
I love aquaphore. This is great for dry, sensitive, even cracking skin. Apply liner alt and you will see improvement. I apply when out of shower and slightly dry but not fully. Also best if done in a layer on skin before bed in my opinion.
Tori S.
Lindstrom, MN
My son has horrible eczema and we were told to try this! It really worked, we put it on his arms before bed then put his pjs on and every morning he woke up it was better and better! It also really helps for my boyfriend cracked feet!
maria d.
Brighton, TN
This is by far the best ointment I have ever bought. My hands are in water a lot and then in the dry air.They crack, chap and hurt, my feet are the same, I rub a little of this on and it works fantastic One of my favorites by far.
Hayley L.
Grand Forks, ND
Big hit here at my house! I used this product for my son's cradle cap, rashes, dry spots all over his body, and more. I have used this in my eczema, face, heels, healing tattoos, etc. You name it and I have probably tried it! I love this stuff!
Nida S.
The aquaphor healing ointment is everything! It is so much more than a lip salve. This petroleum based jelly is like Vaseline but waaaaay better. It's safe for kids & adults and can be used to protect dry skin and cuts & scraps too.
Al C.
Kansas City
Very good product!! Helps with dry skin, especially on legs and arms. Would not typically recommend using it on face. Packaging is great, easy to store. Very cost efficient as well. Very gentle on skin. Extremely happy with this product. I've gone through almost 3 of these.
Rachel J.
Swear by this! Only thing that works for dry lips, skin, or anything. Great for sensitive skin, breakout prone, dry, basically any type. It won't irritate the skin or make it worse. Great product and would 110% recommend to anyone.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline