BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Baylee B.
Las Vegas
I use this for my tattoos while they're healing. It makes them heal great but you have to be careful with how much you apply. It can make the skin too wet/soft and it gets annoying when it gets stuck to clothes. But I recommend it for tattoos!
Brooke C.
Franklin, TN
i absolutely love this product! so useful for so many things, dry feet, hands, nail beds, lips, this product does it all! i even use it on my face (a little bit goes a long way) as an extra thick moisturizer and under my eyes. would definietly recommend to anyone with super dry skin!!
Madeline T.
Portland
This product is great for tattoos, my boyfriend a tattoo artist recommends it to everyone in the healing process. I personally love using it on my lips or chapped nose when I have a cold. It's great for extreme dry patches, and winter skin.
Hannah S.
Delaware
My go to for all my healing and hydrating needs. This product is worth the price 100% and I have been using it regularly for 20 years. Soothes crack skins, super healer and always my go to in the winter months. Buy this your won't regret it!
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.
Gretchen B.
I like to keep the jar on my nightstand to use at night. It can be messy, so it's not practical for use during the day. It's pretty affordable. I got my jar off of Amazon. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with chronically dry lips.
Ciera B.
I love aquaphore. This is great for dry, sensitive, even cracking skin. Apply liner alt and you will see improvement. I apply when out of shower and slightly dry but not fully. Also best if done in a layer on skin before bed in my opinion.
Megan C.
This is my go to for everything! Dry skin, cracked lips this is perfect. It's so easy to find at any store! The logo is very easy to distinguish so you always know what you're getting.  This product definitely goes beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lucky M.
Orange, CA
THIS IS THE BEST CHAPSTICK EVER. YOU ONLY NEED A LITTLE BIT TO COVER YOUR WHOLE LIPS AND IT HYDRATES YOUR LIPS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE DAY, NOT LETTING THEM GET DRY OR CRACKED. THIS HAS WORKED WONDERS AND IS MY FAVORITE CHAPSTICK OF ALL TIME
Anna S.
Egg Harbor, WI
This product is great for absolutely everything. Moisturizing, hydrating, healing, and can always be used as a makeup remover! Comes in a huge tub that me and two other family members have been using and only just ran out 4 years later!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline