BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Kennedy P.
Jacksonville
This cream works wonders in the winter months. I look forward to using this cream every year. During the winter, my hands become dry and cracked and this cream makes them feel very moisturized and soft!
Emily B.
kingsport
This product is a miracle worker! If you have dry cracked feet this will work on that! Just apply and let it work overnight for best results and in the morning soft smooth feet
Amanda S.
We use this product in our house for
Many different uses, from diaper rash, chapped lips or even dads tattoos ☠👍 ( no cross contamination of course- ) it's a great product !
Michelle W.
Fayetteville, NC
This product works wonders on dry, cracked skin or to put in your foot and then out socks on before bed and it softens your feet. It can be used for many different purposes.
Eden S.
Hazel Park, MI
Aquaphor is never absent in our household. It has served so many purposes for everyone, including the baby! I've used it for cracked heels, chapped lips, diaper rashes, etc.
Judy Y.
Honestly an amazing product. This product performs how it's described, it heals dry, irritated, or cracked skin fast. I've been using this for many years now and it's not expensive considering it's payoff.
Kathy A.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been using this for such a long time due to my eczema. I mix it with my medicine and rub it all over my body. Even though it's a bit greasy, it helps my skin so much
Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Inga C.
Brookhaven, GA
Amazing! This is a definite go to for all types of dry skin issues. My family uses it for dry lips in the winter, eczema out breaks, diaper rash, and daily skin moisture.
Morgan G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I think I use this for just about everything. In the winter it's amazing on dry knuckles and lips. Also helps taking of makeup! Fantastic for any need dealing with skin.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline