BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
Absolutely love this product!! I have literally bought everyone in my family it and we all use it for different things for eczema to cracked hands. Though it is a bit greasy when you first apply it. It doesn't bother me and I would buy it again!
Mary S.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this stuff regularly. Winter time it goes on my knuckles and elbows. I mostly keep it around for tattoo care. There's no funny smell, it never gets runny with body heat, everything looks good without looking shiny. And I always heal well!
laura w.
Cabot, AR
This product can be used for so many different things. From rashes on babies to any dry skin patches you may have. The only problem is that it stays greasy for awhile so you'll smear it onto everything so use a little and rub it in all of the way
Alison D.
Alexandria , VA
This ointment is quite remarkable!!! I can not rave about it enough! #aquaphor healing ointment has works miracles on my over dry, eczema hands and feet! Not only do I apply it to my feet, it also works well on my face with out breaking me out!
Kaitlyn c.
Carmel, NY
This product is a life saver for those with a new tattoos. I highly recommend if you just got a tattoo or if you have dry skin cracked skin it's extremely hydrating, and I haven't found anything better than aquaphor. I would definitely buy again.
Ashley H.
Sheboygan
I buy this product for my new tattoos! It's the best, lightest layer I've found for healing tattoos without overdoing it on product application! I also use this on dry skin and my lips! LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I always have a travel size in my purse!
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I use this product every dat for all different types of use. My boys scrapes, my lips, and I highly recommend this product for the healing process for your tattoos. This product also helps with my son's dry cracked skin during the winter months.
Nicole B.
Chicago
Honestly makes my skin feel so smooth and silky. I buy this stuff in bulk because it is just so cheap and you can find it pretty much anywhere! This is great for dry skin or even if you just want something to put on your lips instead of lip balm.
Taylor M.
Spicer, MN
Our family uses this product for so many things anywhere from tattoo healing to diaper rash! We always buy from target or Walmart and it's always effective! This is by far my favorite product for diaper rash! I would always recommend to others!
Rylee V.
Mesa
The stuff is great for cracked heels or really just any dry spot. It doesn't have the best smile but it really does work. I would recommend if you're using on your feet to put it on and then put socks over it and leave it throughout the night.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline