BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Leah P.
Somerville, MA
I don’t know what I would do without Aquafor. I use it multiple times, every day and can’t leave the house without it! My lips are and skin are forever grateful to this product!
sammy r.
I have to use this regularly for my dry skin and lips. It is very thick, which can be offputting to some. It works wonders and is comparable to vaseline, but I feel like this is vaselines stronger cousin.
Prasanna P.
I brought this product from target using a weekly coupon . This is a gem it is best drugstore product for dry skin i will use this for my hands and lips. It is a thick consistency makes stay longer than any usual lotion . I would buy again
Cassie R.
New York
Aquaphor is a product that can be used for multiple purposes, from chapped lips, dry skin and even cracked heels. It's effective for healing multiple areas of your body. I would recommend this to others.
Kennedy P.
Jacksonville
This cream works wonders in the winter months. I look forward to using this cream every year. During the winter, my hands become dry and cracked and this cream makes them feel very moisturized and soft!
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
This is best product for not only lips and dry skin but it is the absolute best for tattoos!! It keeps your colored tattoos moist so that they can heal better and heal quicker!
Emily B.
kingsport
This product is a miracle worker! If you have dry cracked feet this will work on that! Just apply and let it work overnight for best results and in the morning soft smooth feet
Amanda S.
We use this product in our house for
Many different uses, from diaper rash, chapped lips or even dads tattoos ☠👍 ( no cross contamination of course- ) it's a great product !
Eden S.
Hazel Park, MI
Aquaphor is never absent in our household. It has served so many purposes for everyone, including the baby! I've used it for cracked heels, chapped lips, diaper rashes, etc.
Michelle W.
Fayetteville, NC
This product works wonders on dry, cracked skin or to put in your foot and then out socks on before bed and it softens your feet. It can be used for many different purposes.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline