BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Gates R.
Mobile, AL
I will always keep this product in my house. I got it at Walmart so it's definitely inexpensive, but it is a product that actually works! My tattoo artist recommended it to me after I got my first tattoo done, and ever since then this is the only product I will use.
Rochelle A.
Meridian
I have used this since my daughter was a newborn. It helped with her very dry skin and very dry scalp. I've continued to use this on rashes and irritated skin throughout the years. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Leah F.
Kingston Springs
I used this after a got a tattoo to moisturize, and it worked great! Also, I use this as a lipbalm at night and it keeps my lips hydrated all night. This tub is going to last me FOREVER!
member-5ee0b
i began using Aquaphor for my children. it is still my absolute go to for any kind of dry skin. it works for all skin types, but especially wonderful for extra dry and cracked skin. i would highly recommend this to absolutely anyone and everyone.
Sara C.
Corvallis, OR
This was suggested when I got my tattoo. It's sticky in a way it's supposed to be. Clings to the skin giving it so much moisture and healing. Not expensive and you can find at the drugstore
Kylie O.
Best for a drugstore moisturizer and lip treatment. My dermatologist recommended this to me because of my dry cheeks. This made my skin feel amazing and plus give me that natural glow.
Jennifer P.
Palmetto, GA
I use this for myself, on my face body and feet and also on my little boy, he has really dry skin and this works really well for him and is a great value for the money, definitely worth it
Ellen K.
I use this product once or twice a week after showering when my skin is driest. It's so good for dry skin rash in the winter. I also use it for fresh tattoos and they heal in no time!
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
This is by far one of the best lotion i have ever used we always have a bottle of Aquaphor. When my hands amd feet get dry and cracked i lather up with this and i feel instamt relief.
Skylar P.
chicago
This product saved my cracked skin. I really enjoyed using this gentle product. I'd even use it on a baby! This stuff did really meet my expectations. I think it's at a good price range. I'd definitely use again.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline