BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Racheal H.
Vancouver , WA
I use this for all areas of dry skin. From my face to my feet. I only apply before bed since it does not all observe right away which leaves ya feeling a bit sticky. Great for cracked heals, healing tattoos, baby bums, dry lips. This stuff is awesome.
Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
This is one of my favorite products I use it on everything, feet, body, face, etc. Every winter my son's face gets raw from the cold weather, I use this and it literally creates a barrier between the cold and his face. His skin always heals quickly with this stuff too. I always recommended this.
Genesis A.
London, Kensington
This is probably one of my all time favorite products. It provides me with the needed moisture to survive cold winters. This is also very gentle, and isn't unnecessarily oily. I loved that it is water-based. This is a must for my winter regime.
Kaelah B.
I use this product every night. It is a. It greasy BUT I wake up with the softest, smoothest, eek hydrated hands. I have even out the product on my feet prior to bed before I put on my socks. It helps to heal my cracked heels and keeps my feet soft.
Nicole R.
Hialeah, FL
I use this ointment for my son who has eczema and it has really helped! Whenever I have a breakout I apply a little ointment and it helps. I purchased this ointment at target. It was reasonable priced among other retailers carrying the same product.
Klancey H.
Athens, GA
Aquafor is great, because it moisturizes like Vaseline without leaving a somewhat sticky and thick residue. I have a couple of tattoos and I've used aquafor to help heal them, and with its gentle but effective formula, it helps smooth out dry skin.
Dee J.
Chicago
This is great for children/adults who suffer with ezcema and dry skin. I been using this on my son since birth and this is truly the only thing that keeps him from having an ezcema outbreak. Only downfall is if it gets on your clothes it will stain
Danica S.
My step sons have extremely dry skin--to the point of cracking. My husband and I purchase this lotion and in days it is extremely effective. We love this product. The packaging is nice, easy to apply but not easy to travel with, which is a bummer.
Nicole B.
Chicago
Honestly makes my skin feel so smooth and silky. I buy this stuff in bulk because it is just so cheap and you can find it pretty much anywhere! This is great for dry skin or even if you just want something to put on your lips instead of lip balm.
Mary S.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this stuff regularly. Winter time it goes on my knuckles and elbows. I mostly keep it around for tattoo care. There's no funny smell, it never gets runny with body heat, everything looks good without looking shiny. And I always heal well!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline