BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Melinda G.
New Kensington, PA
I am a breast cancer survivor and my breast continues to be dry and itchy. This the only product I will use. My husband suffers from diabetes and horrible neuropathy along with circulation issues. It's gentle not overly greasy stays in place and very nourishing and will heal tender and red areas. I also suffer from eczema and it is much better than plain vasoline helps control my itching. It's a staple at our house.
Sally B.
I absolutely love all aquaphor products. They are so extremely hydrating and it lasts. Super gentle on the skin, great for lips, cuticles and any patches of dry skin. Very thick formula so expect to get the moisture on other things as well. Definitely recommend
Priscilla R.
Downey
This is perfect for those who have dry skin. It's ideal. I've heard people who have tattoos that are healing use this. It's gentle but effective! I use it on my eczema and I feel it really relieves the itching, especially at night. This is a great product
Ashley M.
Copperopolis
Can't get enough of it. I buy it for my whole family. It's great for everything from tattoos, rashes, irritated skin, dry skin, scraps, I even use it on the dog lol. Super easy to use and easy to apply rubs in nice and easy. I would recommend to anyone.
Krystal P.
West Valley, UT
This is definitely the best product out there for dry / chapped skin and lips. I especially like the 2 pack of the travel size tubes, which I use for lip balm. Best thing I've ever found for my lips in the winter. I don't go anywhere without my aquaphor!
Maricela C.
3112 barton rd carrollton
My doctor recommended this lotion to me for my skincare its really nice. Doesnt have fragrance on it which helps the skin a bit more. Smooth to put on. Good pricing for the stuff that it does to the skin. It can get improved to a better cream honestly.
Emma S.
Sterling
I can't live without this stuff. I use it all over my face to seal in active products and as a mask, on my eczema to soothe and protect it, to moisturize my lips, around my hairline to protect from hair dye, etc. This size is a great value for the money.
Genesis A.
London, Kensington
This is probably one of my all time favorite products. It provides me with the needed moisture to survive cold winters. This is also very gentle, and isn't unnecessarily oily. I loved that it is water-based. This is a must for my winter regime.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Aquaphor is my life savor due to excema. Every time I got a rash or itchy, I would apply this and it definitely helped the healing process go faster! Thank god I have a big jar at home right now because now my daughter uses it for her dry patches too.
Lisa S.
I have highly sensitive skin so I've always struggled with finding a product that is compatible. It has come through and saved the day with every scratch, burn, and new tattoo. I wouldn't change a thing. It's also perfect for my lips in the winter when I need an extra pep in my moisturizing step.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline