BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
mharuya n.
Bronx, NY
This product is really good for dry skin, especially if you are someone that needs to be protected from the sun and need moisture. I like that tis is a non scented product and it is really good. I recommend this product. This is not travel friendly though, which needs to be improved.
Sara K.
This is a lifelong product I will be using. It would heal even the most burnt or damaged skin. I put this stuff everywhere- hands, feet, lips... I've been using this product for years and it does not disappoint
Nicole H.
Middletown
I love Auqaphor so much! I use it to speed up healing in my new tattoos, and I use it for pretty much everything else. I even use it as a chapstick. Everything about it is amazing!
Mallory H.
There is nothing better that I would recommend than this product for dry and cracked skin. I lather this on heavily three times a night and it heals my hands within just a few days!
Sydney R.
I use this on my tattoos and on any super dry skin I have. It is not my favorite for lips because it does tend to get sticky in my opinion but I still keep it around for the rest of my body! Would buy again
sammy r.
I have to use this regularly for my dry skin and lips. It is very thick, which can be offputting to some. It works wonders and is comparable to vaseline, but I feel like this is vaselines stronger cousin.
Leah P.
Somerville, MA
I don’t know what I would do without Aquafor. I use it multiple times, every day and can’t leave the house without it! My lips are and skin are forever grateful to this product!
Prasanna P.
I brought this product from target using a weekly coupon . This is a gem it is best drugstore product for dry skin i will use this for my hands and lips. It is a thick consistency makes stay longer than any usual lotion . I would buy again
Cassie R.
New York
Aquaphor is a product that can be used for multiple purposes, from chapped lips, dry skin and even cracked heels. It's effective for healing multiple areas of your body. I would recommend this to others.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
This is best product for not only lips and dry skin but it is the absolute best for tattoos!! It keeps your colored tattoos moist so that they can heal better and heal quicker!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline