BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Ifan P.
Idaho Falls
I used this for my newborn baby when she would have a rash and it worked for the most part. I wish it was a little stronger because it didn't help if it was a worse rash but otherwise I liked this!
Amrita P.
Jonesboro, GA
Best thing ever for any part of your body that may be dry or irritated. Chapped lips, dry feet or elbows, even wounds when they start to scab and get itchy. Aquaphor literally does it all and well.
Celena S.
Stamford, CT
HUGE tub. Lasts for a very long time. Works wonders for ashy elbows, knees and ankles. Take a dab of Aquaphor and a dab of my fave lotion and mix together and my skin stays hydrated until I bathe!
Shamini P.
Phoenix
My feet is so cracked all 365 days of the year. Well not any more. Found this product and use it at day and specially at night with socks on. I love my feet after I found this product. I apply this in my hands too at night and wear gloves.
Camila G.
Irvine
My skin is very dry so ive been using this for ages. Its a great product even on my face it doesnt make me break out and it lasts for a long time. Without a doubt a staple product for my skincare
Jacquelyn N.
Taylor
Excellent moisturizer helps cracked and extremely dry skin heals fast and have actually been my favorite a little bit pricey but its totally worth it. Gentle to skin, yes i would buy this again.
The Rosegold Garden R.
Tempe, AZ
This product is multifunctional and works well in many areas. I use it as ointment for tattoos while they are healing, to heal cracked or dry skin, or as a hydrating skin mask. Would repurchase.
Kaitlyn M.
Rogers, CT
I have extremely bad eczema and this product works great if you put it on after the shower. It is very greasy so you would want to put it on before bed. Very effective and I would buy it again.
samantha h.
This is pricey, but very worth the price. This container has last me longer than all other ointments I have had in the past. This is awesome in the winter when dry cracked skin is so prominent.
Samantha I.
Newell, CA
Ok this product is amazing!! I suffer from very dry and cracked hands, that often bleed, and this is one amazing product that not only helped heal my hands, but kept them moisturized and soft.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline