BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Garima P.
Jersey City, NJ
This is an amazing healing cream. My hands get very very dry in winters due to the regular use of warm water this cream is a savior. It starts working from very first application and it never fails. The texture is smooth, not too oily yet perfectly hydrating.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
We love this ointment. It works really well for diaper rash. I've also used it on scabs from scratches, scabbing and tattoos. My lips are extremely soft and moisturized all day long. We use it during each diaper change daily and a tub last close to 2 months.
Christina
I purchased this to use on my hands and feet during wintertime, and LOVE the way it heals them right up! I have purchased this once, and it lasts me SO long! Very effective, and great value. I love this, and will definitely be repurchasing IF I ever run out!
Sarah K.
This product is amazing! My husband is a tattoo artist and always uses aquaphor on the tattoos he does. It helps the healing process! The tub is perfect! My son also has eczema. We apply this to his patches of dry skin often. We’ve noticed a huge difference!
Crystal C.
Hollister, CA
Helped heal my both really small tattoos and helps a little with the pain. It is gentle on the skin and it comes with a lot of product so will probably last you a year or three. I would definitely buy it again. No doubt my go to ointment when I get tattoos!!!
abigail b.
tonawanda
i absolutely am in LOVE with this. in the winter when i had really dry cracked lips i put this on and by the next day i swear to you they were half as bad. its very effective so i 150% recommend it to anyone with dry and cracked and or irritated lips or skin.
shanika j.
Now this product is simply amazing my twins were born with ezama before with were introduced to this product we tried serval others that did nothing after two or three times using this product my kids finally had relief from itching and it cleared it up quickly I really recommend this as a mother of six #1
Melinda G.
New Kensington, PA
I am a breast cancer survivor and my breast continues to be dry and itchy. This the only product I will use. My husband suffers from diabetes and horrible neuropathy along with circulation issues. It's gentle not overly greasy stays in place and very nourishing and will heal tender and red areas. I also suffer from eczema and it is much better than plain vasoline helps control my itching. It's a staple at our house.
Dale B.
Lexington
I keep some Aquaphor right nest to my bed and i use it every night before I go to sleep and I wake up feeling smooth and healthy every morning. This product is great for cracked and dry skin, as well as lips. It is very versatile and worth the money.
Danielle A.
Fresno, CA
This ointment is amazing! I use it on my kids all the time, they have eczema and this ointment really works for their skin. It clears up the dry patches within days! The price is right and it works so good and fast! Overall I recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline