BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Sana Z.
Let me start off by saying Aquaphor is LIFE! It is extremely hydrating and has many uses: ointment for dry or irritated skin, can be used as a natural highlighter for your face, and can be used as a substitute for mascara! I have multiples of the ointment for my makeup kit and travel bag, highly recommend!!
Lauren M.
Virginia Beach
This stuff stays on! It's a bit greasy for my skin, but it definitely does its job for cracked and dry skin. Highly moisturizing. It's better for me in the winter than the summer so it's a seasonal product for me. If it rubbed in more I'd be able to use it more.
Amanda O.
A M A Z I N G. This stuff is like night and day on the lips. It provides awesome hydration and repairs any chapped-ness or damage your lips may have. Although it is heavy, It is totally worth it. It would be nice if it came in a squeeze tube for the lips.
Margot F.
This is the most moisturizing lotion I have every used. It's extremely thick and takes a long time to soak in, which makes it not the best for every-day use on the whole body. However, it is excellent for dry patches or excema prone skin. highly recommend!
sarah w.
Charlotte
I live for aquaphor! Being a teacher I am constantly washing my hands and they get so dry and cracked. This product is gentle and soothing and can be used all over. I normally buy it from the drug store and will definitely continue to use this product! :)
Julie N.
MY HERO!!! When you have eczema like me, Aquaphor will be your bestest friend for life. Dry patches, rashes, chapped lips, cuts or cracked skin? This ointment will help soothe it all. I would not recommend wearing too heavy during the day or else you look greasy.
MaCall R.
Irvington , NJ
My baby had jaundice after birth. He had to spend a certain amount of time under the UV light which did a number on his skin.. I tried other creams and oils but nothing healed his except the aquaphor.. It was a lifesaver!! Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment
JENNIFER I.
It's a good product, reconstruction of the affected areas in a short time. A good moisturizer. It will necessary to apply it on clean and dry skin, to promote the absorption. Just try it !
abigail a.
i love this stuff. It absorbs easily into skin. It is not a greasy or oily on the skin. I can remove makeup quickly. leaves no residue behind if ya wipe if off. very very affordable and i travel with some in a travel container, i take this everywhere with me.
Ashley C.
Stafford, VA
There is no reason why people should not be using this product on the daily. I use this for everything! I can't go to bed without putting this stuff on my lips. You can use this for any dry spots on your body whether that be your lips, hands, feet, face, or leg.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline