BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Faith W.
i used this for when i have cracked ankles. also this is a great product for chapped lips. this product is very thick and it did do what it was supposed to do... i bought mine at my drugstore near me.
Olyvia H.
Keystone Heights
This works great if you wash your hands a lot! My hands tend to become dry because I wash them a lot so this is a great hydrator. I use it once before I go to sleep and it works all through the night.
Melanie R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Best for everything!!! Lips, scars, TATTOOS! I’ve used this product on all of my tattoos lol and I always get color for my tattoos and my color still looks as good as the day I got them (8 years ago!)
Sydney J.
huntington, WV
This treats all of my dry skin. I put this on my lips, face, feet, elbows, really anywhere where I have dry skin.y skin drinks this stuff. My only issue is that it is messy and can stain your clothes.
Alex H.
Richmond
Aquaphor is great for everything! I use it for dry hands, dry lips, and healing tattoos. It’s super gentle and doesn’t dry you out even more like some skin products do. I don’t go anywhere without it.
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
I love this stuff wether it's for my lips, hands or even to help cure a fresh new tattoo. A little always goes a long way so no matter what size you get a penny size is just about right for every use.
Rachel R.
I loved how it help protect and heal my hand up from the weather. Not trash came in just a container. I bought it at Walmart or CVS. Gentle and nice. Not over bearing. I definitely would recommend it.
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this on my lips during the cold winter months. It's part of my nighttime ritual to combat the dry air from the heat being on. It leaves my lips moistened and free of dryness/cracks. It also is great on my cuticles at night, too.
Pan K.
la crescenta
I used to have severe dry skin and this product helped the dryness calm down but it did not have the long lasting effect as i wanted it to have. The packaging is sturdy. The improvement for this product is making it more moisturizing
Sem K.
Aquaphor is one of the best lotion brands out there and always leaves my skin feeling super soft. It's a go to for when the weather gets cold and dry. It's pretty affordable and lasts quite a while.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline