BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Nadia Q.
This is the besssssst! Have super dry skin and suffer from eczema and this is a life saver. Buy over and over again and will work within a few days. It doesn't smell and it is very gentle on the skin. Wish it was a bit cheaper but still definitely a great product.
Tara C.
This stuff was the only thing that took care of my little boys skin when he was a baby. He had really bad dry patchy skin and my doctor told me to get some of this and try. It is a miracle worker. If you saw him now, you would never know he had a dry skin problem.
Stephanie J.
Kaukauna, WI
My doctor recommended this lotion for when I was taking Accutane for my skin. Accutane makes your face peel really badly. The Aquaphor made the Accutane bearable. It really helped with the red, peeling skin. It is really thick, so I recommend putting it on at night.
Christa P.
Really helps your dry skin heal, especially in the winter time when your lips and nose are cracking. One of my go-to's, from drug stores (I usually get it from CVS). 100% effective. Probably my favorite product to use in the winter. Can be used on dry skin or lips which is very convenient. Stays on so long.
Courtney B.
I originally bought aquaphor to heal my tattoos. However, I tried it once as a lip balm and now I can't get enough of it. It's gentle on my lips and makes them nice and plump in the morning. The price of aquaphor is much better than other lip treatments I've looked for.
Lilly C.
This is the best stuff around. It is great for keeping skin soft, but can also be used to take off makeup. The price is great for the awesome quality. It is very gentle on the skin and it's variety of uses make it something I would buy again. I would recommend this!
Krystal E.
Burnsville
My son has eczema so we always have a bottle or two on hand. It's extremely thick so we use it mostly before bed. I use on the bottoms of my feet and put socks on and it really helps soften my feet. And if my lips are severely chapped I'll use a tiny bit on my lips.
JENNIFER I.
It's a good product, reconstruction of the affected areas in a short time. A good moisturizer. It will necessary to apply it on clean and dry skin, to promote the absorption. Just try it !
Julie N.
MY HERO!!! When you have eczema like me, Aquaphor will be your bestest friend for life. Dry patches, rashes, chapped lips, cuts or cracked skin? This ointment will help soothe it all. I would not recommend wearing too heavy during the day or else you look greasy.
Alondra C.
I have actually used this on my elbows and very hard to hydrate places. It's at an affordable price , depending on where you buy it . It really helped on my skin , comes in a very doctoral packaging , I would totally buy this for the winter season coming up !
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline