BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Tanisha T.
Killeen, TX
I bought this at Kroger sometimes Walmart or CVS. It keeps my skin feeling nice and moisturized and helps heals my cracked skin. It's kinda on the higher priced side but worth it because it last for a very long time.
Jada R.
So i got this stuff for my first tattoo that I got a couple weeks ago. The packaging was really nice. I liked the colors. It did meet my expectations especially when my tattoo was itchy. I bought this product at Walgreens and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Amanda M.
The best product for everything and anything from preventing diaper rash, to a lip balm ive used this so many different ways. It helps to alleviate 'chub rub' if you get some chafing, and ive never used a better lip balm. Perfect all around multi use product for a great price
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
This is great for dry skin. It's moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling greasy or oily. It sinks right into the skin and leaves my skin feeling hydrated for days. I use right after the shower or during months when my skin feels extra dry. It's affordable and works great!
Jenna H.
I LOVE this lotion! I have dry skin because of a medicine I am taking and it works great. I purchased it at CVS pharmacy. I feel like this product is good for sensitive skin since I have that myself. The packaging is good. I do not prefer product in a tub but I still like this product. I definitely would purchase this again.
Shantal V.
We use this for my children's exema. By far my favorite product. It's nice and thick but you don't have to use a whole lot of it. It actually keeps your skin soft and smooth all day long. I never have to worry about my skin drying up in a couple of hours after application.
Annie O.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This product works really well to keep dry lips nice and smooth. While I was on Accutane, my dermatologist recommended Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment to help with my dry, cracked lips. It was one of the only products to keep my lips feeling soft for hours on end.
Alyse S.
Boston
By far my favorite product for tattoo healing! I love that it spreads easily and a thin layer covers a lot of ground. I've repurchased this for years and would definitely recommend. I don't love that it's sticky though, your hair will stick to it as with any ointment.
Tamera M.
I use aqua four for my flakey nose over night and my nose has improved so much. I also use aqua four for healing my tattoos & it works better than anything before. I bought it from Walmart very affordable. I would definitely recommend this for anything flaky or cracks!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This product is excellent for healing dry cracked skin especially on the heals. I smooth this over my feet after taking a shower and then put a thick cotton sock over it to trap the moisture, and the painful cracks are usually much better by morning. Highly recommend this.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline