BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Juliette E.
I use this for anything. Literally. It works for anything and everything. You don't have to use a lot because it's so thick that all you need is a little dab and you'll be good. I recomend this product 100%.
Pranavi T.
Grand Prairie
I have used this for the past two years and it works beautifully! I like to put it on my hands and feet, put gloves and socks on, go to sleep, and then when I wake up, I have the softest hands and feet ever!
Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
This stuff is the best. I used it on a small tattoo that I recently got and I would never go back. It helped keep my skin super hydrated with feeling sticky. It has a nice scent to it, not too over powering
Ariana G.
Elgin
This works really good I have been using for a while I forgot where I bought it but I love what it does. It’s really good for cracked and dry skin. I would still prefer Vaseline but this is almost as good
Teresa C.
Kansas City
Too oily for my likes. Did not absorb on my skin very well. Used a few times due to dry skin. Bouguht at drug store. Disappointing due to the way it felt and left my hands greasy. No, would not buy again.
Jennifer D.
San Diego, CA
My husband and I’s favorite product to use for healing our tattoos! We usually buy it from Target, CVS or RiteAide. It’s very gentle on the skin and hydrates well. I would definitely recommend it to other.
Lauren R.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I have used this product for years! It works better than anything i have ever used before. It is definitely worth the price! I stock up on this anytime i can! I recommend this to all my friends and family.
Yaritza S.
Love this stuff ! Perfect for those who have fresh tattoos , keeps them hydrated and you won't have to worry about the color fading , also nice if you have some cuts or scrapes , very soothing to the skin
Emily S.
Sherman
I use this on everything from dry lips to itchy skin! Very effective! It's really thick so a little goes a long way! It's very gentle with no scent. It's been a go to for years, I will continue to buy it!
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
I used it for my dry skin, it was miraculous! It helped me in no time! I love aquaphor is my favorite for rashes and stuff, it is messy though haha but it is worth it, that's the only thing I would change
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline