BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I've started using this for my tattoos, for the first few days and find that they begin the healing process much faster than using A&D ointment or lotion. The only thing I don't particularly like is that the jar packaging seems a little unsanitary to me, but luckily it also comes in a tube!
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Great it all forms: tub, tube, baby care, etc. works great for dry skin, wound healing, lips, brightening the color of tattoos as well as helping to heal new tattoos, its an all around A+ product. So lightweight, unlike vasoline, and no harsh smell, unlike a&d. Worth every penny.
johanna g.
AMAZING. I used to have dry lips, this has changed my entire life! A little goes a long way and lasts hours! This is perfect for anyone who suffers from dry lips. I would buy this over and over again.
Alyssa G.
I love this! and i currently still use it! My lips get chapped and peel very easily, and this helps to keep both under control. I also use this on my toddlers bum when it gets raw from his diaper and i see a difference after only 2 applications, i love the multiple uses this has!
Amelia G.
Narragansett, RI
My boyfriend has this in his bathroom at all times. it is great for lips, cracked knuckles, or even fresh tattoos. He used this to prevent his tattoo from peeling and to help it heal. No scents, extra thick so a little goes a long way. Use this especially during the winter time!
Kendall H.
Longmont
The best ointment for my extremely dry skin! Aquaphor is amazing because you can use it in so many different ways. As lip balm, and a skin ointment, to heal tattoos etc. I have severe eczema and in between steroid treatments I love to use Aquaphor to keep me nice and moisturized!
Eleanor B.
My daughter has eczema. I have used aquafor since she was a baby and would rub the ointment all over her skin while wet. This from definitely moisturizes her skin from head to toe which prevents her from scratching her some exzema breakouts. I also use this as a lip scrub by mixing a small amount some sugar, a little bit of honey. I like to leave it a few minutes on my lips before wiping it off softly. I keep the small tubes with every travel we make.
Jada R.
So i got this stuff for my first tattoo that I got a couple weeks ago. The packaging was really nice. I liked the colors. It did meet my expectations especially when my tattoo was itchy. I bought this product at Walgreens and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
This is great for dry skin. It's moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling greasy or oily. It sinks right into the skin and leaves my skin feeling hydrated for days. I use right after the shower or during months when my skin feels extra dry. It's affordable and works great!
Amanda M.
The best product for everything and anything from preventing diaper rash, to a lip balm ive used this so many different ways. It helps to alleviate 'chub rub' if you get some chafing, and ive never used a better lip balm. Perfect all around multi use product for a great price
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline