BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Harsharan M.
Falls Church
I absolutely LOVE aquaphor! First of all its really cheap and can be used for so many things! My tattoo artist recommended using aquaphor to help my tattoo heal and ever since I started using it I've been hooked! It's very light and dries down pretty fast. I also started using it on my lips and it works better than vaseline or any chapsticks!
Alexis  V.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this ointment for years and I absolutely love it! I suffer from very dry skin even in the summer and I can literally use this for every part of my skin. I love applying this on my dry patches and a little goes a long way. I also love using this on my face and apply it on all the dryness I have around my lips and even on my lips. This comes in a very reasonable price that will last you a whole year.
Alle J.
Somerset KY
This product definitely gets the job done whenever it comes to healing dry skin. It blew my mind! My hands get extremely dry and cracked during the winter, so I would put this on my hands of a night and wear a pair of gloves over it, and whenever I would wake up the next morning they felt amazing! I was almost always dealing with better skin after using this product! I definitely would recommend this!
Natasha M.
Chillicothe, OH
This stuff is amazing and has multiple uses making it versatile so love it i have used it on my daughter when she was a baby for diaoer rash and on hives and cuts and chapped lips
Tayla M.
I CANNOT RAVE OVER THIS PRODUCT ENOUGH. As someone who has suffered from eczema my entire life Aquaphor has been a saving grace. This ointment will leave you moisturized for the entirety of the DAY. It calms itchy irritated skin and just feels extra soothing when it goes on the skin. I will ALWAYS ALWAYS buy Aquaphor.
Alison. B.
have been using this ointment on my particularly ashy elbows for years now and it's the ONLY thing I use on them period!  very hydrating and helps a lot during the winter time when other areas get dryer than normal too!  helps with chapped lips as well!  awesome product!  one of my holy grails!
Monique H.
Bellflower, CA
I love Aquaphor ointment. I literally use this product every single day for almost everything. From lips to feet to hands to face. Sometimes if I'm feeling extra dry on my face I will slather this before bedtime to my face, after washing my face and it makes my skin very moisturized and soft in the morning.
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
I HAVE EXTEMELY DRY SKIN. This stuff has always been a life savor for me. It's smooth application, it doesn't take ten years to rub in. It's greasy so I hesitate on putting clothes on with it until it dries, but its been known to heal up the cracks on my feet when coupled with socks and a night of sleep.
Tiffany D.
Copiague, NY
This product has many uses. I use as a night treatment to keep lips moisturized, because I wear a lot of matte lipsticks Additionally, this isn't goto product whenever I get a new tattoo. It's smoother and helps tattoos heal faster than A&D ointment in my opinion. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Catalina U.
Seattle, WA
It is fantastic, especially when you burn yourself cooking. It is also great to use on elbows and knees since they tend to dry up quickly, or during the winter months to keep my hands nice and smooth or great to remove makeup if you run out of makeup remover. I would highly recommend to others to buy
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline