BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Nicole M.
Stratford, NJ
I have hand eczema, so this product really works for me. I apply this product at night and wear socks on my hands to lock in the moisture. My skin the next morning is hydrated and smooth. I have been and will keep purchasing this product.
April B.
So this is one of my most favorite products in the planet. I use this for my heels when they crack. I use this for my hands because of excessive hand washing thanks to my job. I also use this on my 4 year old who suffers from eczema. I use it on my babies at work to prevent diaper rash. I sometimes use it as a barrier around their mouths to prevent food from irritating their faces when they are feeding themselves. My husband and both my boys use this for dry patches and to promote healing. I always have some in my bag, my classroom and at home.
Meghan B.
Verona
I was introduced to Aquaphor years back when my skin became very dry throughout the wintertime. I would apply to my knuckles, cuticles, lips and any other areas that were affected. It glides on very nicely and works wonders on my skin. After using this product for so long I began to use it in different areas along with my makeup application. It can be dabbed onto browns before penciling in, cheekbones prior to highlighter/blush and your lids before shadow for a nice dewy look! Great overall skincare and beauty product!
Regina K.
Oxon Hill, MD
This is my go to, ride or die, everyday day holy grail. I know that they have a specific lip product but this one is more versatile. It works for lips, skin, eyebrows, hairline, and everything. I use this after a shower and after my moisturizer to seal in moisture all day. I never leave the house without a carrying size of this because it is so flexible for every situation. It is similar to vaseline but with a better smell and a thicker formula.
Lisa C.
This is the absolute best for cold weather. I live in warm weather all year round. So when I travel to very cold weather, my skin gets very sensitive + dry. I actually had a small size one for my lips and ended up using it in my entire face. Next day I was at Target getting the big size. Since then, it's become a winter + travel staple.
Riya V.
MORRISVILLE, NC
This product works well on very dry, sensitive and cracked skin. It does feel kind of greasy on your face, but if you're dealing with some skin issues temporarily, I would recommend this. I was coping with some skin issues a few months ago when I switched up my foundation routine, and I had to find something to moisturize my face. This product did not sting my face, but I really didn't like how greasy it was. :/
Allison H.
Bellevue, WA
My favorite thing of all time! I use this on my new tattoos, any dry patches, and I use it in moisture gloves when I go to bed. I have probably three bottles of this in my house at any time, it's a cure-all!
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
Aquaphor is literally gold in a jar for me!  I use it on everything from burns, dry skin and to prevent razor burn.  This stuff is absolutely amazing for anything at all!  I am on accutane and have recently been using it to prevent severe dry skin on my elbows and knees.  It's decently priced for the size.  Although I would pay anything for it, that's how amazing it is!
Marilyn D R.
Middle Village
This is a miracle worker when it comes to chapped lips and tattoo after care. During the healing period of a tattoo, artists always suggest non scented lotion or aquaphor! It helps especially relieve any tattoo itch you initially have on a tattoo and helps moisten the tattoo which you must do even after the tattoo is completely healed. For the price you get a lot so it's definitely worth it !
Melissa B.
Auburndale
I use this on the bottom of my feet and elbows. Its great for the extra dry places. I usually put this on my feet before bed and but in socks. In the morning you will notice a difference in your heels.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline