BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
johanna g.
AMAZING. I used to have dry lips, this has changed my entire life! A little goes a long way and lasts hours! This is perfect for anyone who suffers from dry lips. I would buy this over and over again.
Eleanor B.
My daughter has eczema. I have used aquafor since she was a baby and would rub the ointment all over her skin while wet. This from definitely moisturizes her skin from head to toe which prevents her from scratching her some exzema breakouts. I also use this as a lip scrub by mixing a small amount some sugar, a little bit of honey. I like to leave it a few minutes on my lips before wiping it off softly. I keep the small tubes with every travel we make.
Alyssa G.
I love this! and i currently still use it! My lips get chapped and peel very easily, and this helps to keep both under control. I also use this on my toddlers bum when it gets raw from his diaper and i see a difference after only 2 applications, i love the multiple uses this has!
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Great it all forms: tub, tube, baby care, etc. works great for dry skin, wound healing, lips, brightening the color of tattoos as well as helping to heal new tattoos, its an all around A+ product. So lightweight, unlike vasoline, and no harsh smell, unlike a&d. Worth every penny.
Shelbie P.
Azusa, CA
This was my life savor when I was going through Accutane for my acne.  The Accutane would cause my skin to be extremely dry and lips as well.  When I put this on my lips, it was the only thing that gave me some relief and hydrated my lips the longest out of any other chap stick.
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
This is great for dry skin. It's moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling greasy or oily. It sinks right into the skin and leaves my skin feeling hydrated for days. I use right after the shower or during months when my skin feels extra dry. It's affordable and works great!
Jada R.
So i got this stuff for my first tattoo that I got a couple weeks ago. The packaging was really nice. I liked the colors. It did meet my expectations especially when my tattoo was itchy. I bought this product at Walgreens and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Tanisha T.
Killeen, TX
I bought this at Kroger sometimes Walmart or CVS. It keeps my skin feeling nice and moisturized and helps heals my cracked skin. It's kinda on the higher priced side but worth it because it last for a very long time.
Amanda M.
The best product for everything and anything from preventing diaper rash, to a lip balm ive used this so many different ways. It helps to alleviate 'chub rub' if you get some chafing, and ive never used a better lip balm. Perfect all around multi use product for a great price
Julia M.
Rochester
I use this on everything from my lips to my knees and elbows. Especially useful in the winter for taking care of chapped skin. Even when I have other lip products on, I still like to use Aquaphor either as a base or on top. The travel size container is perfect for keeping in a purse or makeup bag and you can't beat the price!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline