BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Hayden S.
Kearney
I use this ointment for healing my tattoos. Anyone who gets a tattoo usually uses a generic vitamin D ointment, however I found that using this ointment, my tattoos healed faster with less irritation! I also use it on cuts and scrapes. It works great!
Sierra D.
Raleigh
This product is amazing ! I use it when my skin is flared up from excema . I put it on first sign of a flare up and it's gone instantly. It's affordable and easy to apply. I love the silkiness it provides my skin.
Whitney G.
Philadelphia
This is my absolute favorite product to use post tattoo. It is effective and keeps the tattoo moist. The packaging is simple but works. I have used this product several times and will continue to use this product!
Gracienne M.
San diego, Ca
Aquaphor is amazing! Multi purpose type of ointment. Got a new tattoo? Use Aquaphor. Chapped lips? Use Aquaphor. Dry rash on skin? AQUAPHOR. It's the coconut oil of ointments for me at a more reasonable price lol
Amelia R.
Fresno, CA
AMAZING!!! I was recommended to use this for healing my tattoo and it's always done the job. A little goes a very long way. I also use this on my lips and on my dry patches and it quickly fixes things right up. Nothing can replace my aquaphor!
Katey G.
Harrisville, MI
My husband and I have use these for our tattoos when we get them done and we absolutely love them every single time we use on my tattoos come out perfect and are never dry and itchy with it we buy every single time we get new ones and never will stop
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
As someone with medical conditions, I have been through the gamut of pricey items to relieve sensitive skin. This stuff is reasonably priced and packaged well, and effective! Recommend it to all my friends,
Brianna L.
This is a basic, cheap moisturizer for the lips. There is a massive amount for what you need and it does a decent job. I would probably repurchase (if I ever run out that is). I do wish it came in a smaller tub.
Holly M.
Xenia, OH
I love this stuff, works great on new tattoos and dry skin. It's kind of pricey but totally worth it. My tattoo was healed within a week and a half. Packaging is sleek and fits most places easily. I have bought it multiple times. I highly recommend
Pretty T.
Fresno, CA
I used this on my face and it made such a big difference. Within a week of using this I noticed a change in my skin texture. I have dry skin and I've struggled with that. But this product really moisturized it.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline