BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Gracienne M.
San diego, Ca
Aquaphor is amazing! Multi purpose type of ointment. Got a new tattoo? Use Aquaphor. Chapped lips? Use Aquaphor. Dry rash on skin? AQUAPHOR. It's the coconut oil of ointments for me at a more reasonable price lol
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
As someone with medical conditions, I have been through the gamut of pricey items to relieve sensitive skin. This stuff is reasonably priced and packaged well, and effective! Recommend it to all my friends,
Katey G.
Harrisville, MI
My husband and I have use these for our tattoos when we get them done and we absolutely love them every single time we use on my tattoos come out perfect and are never dry and itchy with it we buy every single time we get new ones and never will stop
Amelia R.
Fresno, CA
AMAZING!!! I was recommended to use this for healing my tattoo and it's always done the job. A little goes a very long way. I also use this on my lips and on my dry patches and it quickly fixes things right up. Nothing can replace my aquaphor!
Brianna L.
This is a basic, cheap moisturizer for the lips. There is a massive amount for what you need and it does a decent job. I would probably repurchase (if I ever run out that is). I do wish it came in a smaller tub.
Holly M.
Xenia, OH
I love this stuff, works great on new tattoos and dry skin. It's kind of pricey but totally worth it. My tattoo was healed within a week and a half. Packaging is sleek and fits most places easily. I have bought it multiple times. I highly recommend
Pretty T.
Fresno, CA
I used this on my face and it made such a big difference. Within a week of using this I noticed a change in my skin texture. I have dry skin and I've struggled with that. But this product really moisturized it.
Amanda L.
Jericho
This is awesome in that it seals the moisture in and leaves my body VERY soft. However, I do not like how sticky the application is, and the oily feel of my fingers afterwards, which can't really be washed off.
KJ T.
I use this on everything. Baby needs to dry rough cracked feet all the way up to my lips. It heals skin over night and with continued use it prevents skin irritation from coming back. It's a miracle product that I always keep on hand in my house!
Carrie M.
Dallas
I use this on myself and my toddler. Her pediatrician recommended it when she had a touch of eczema and it worked so great that we keep buying and using it for anything dry and itchy. I highly recommend this!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline