BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Angela F.
this is absolutely a must, a beauty staple every one should have. i bought this for the first time when i used it to heal my tattoos years ago and then i started using it on my cracked lips an it did wonders, it really makes them soft and protects them especially in the colder months.
Briare B.
Wilmington, NC
I love this ointment!!! I use it for literally everything. I put it on my lips and they instantly smooth out and become so soft. I put it on burns and scrapes and dry skin and by the next day, they are all so much better! I go through tubs of this every month. I love the travel size too.
Raven B.
Lakewood
It wasn't as heavy duty as I was hoping it would be. This would be good for mild-dry hands- certainly not intensely dry hands. It made my hands sting a little bit but when applied to my feet it was fine. I would recommend a different product than this for seriously chapped and dry skin.
Brittany B.
Rome, NY
If you go to my house, you’ll always find a bunch of tubs of this product in my house. I have one for my feet. Another for my lips. Another for dry skin. When my son was in diapers, this was all I would use on diaper rash. This product is definitely one of my favorites and a must have.
Aneela B.
Falls Church , VA
I had really dry and cracked lips for a long time and aquaphor was the only thing helped me. It also helps on on parts of my face that get super dry and painful. I like to use this around my nose in the winter to help relief pain from blowing my nose and on burnt skin. It's a great product, has so many uses, and this tub lasts forever.
Huda F.
Daly City, CA
Aquaphor!!! This is a holy grail... this is so good, that professional tattoo artists recommend using this to help heal a healing tattoo. When my daughter was a baby I used this on her skin when she had a rash or had dry skin. It's so good - you can't go wrong with Aquaphor!!
Juliet F.
Humble, TX
I used this product after I got a tattoo because you are supposed to apply very moisturizing lotion, and this did the job! I was very effective. I got it at Walmart for about $5 and its a little on the small side. I comes in a pot so you dip your fingers into it to get it out.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I've started using this for my tattoos, for the first few days and find that they begin the healing process much faster than using A&D ointment or lotion. The only thing I don't particularly like is that the jar packaging seems a little unsanitary to me, but luckily it also comes in a tube!
Kendall H.
Longmont
The best ointment for my extremely dry skin! Aquaphor is amazing because you can use it in so many different ways. As lip balm, and a skin ointment, to heal tattoos etc. I have severe eczema and in between steroid treatments I love to use Aquaphor to keep me nice and moisturized!
johanna g.
AMAZING. I used to have dry lips, this has changed my entire life! A little goes a long way and lasts hours! This is perfect for anyone who suffers from dry lips. I would buy this over and over again.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline