BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Kristina A.
New York
This feels a little sticky but it does a great job healing dry skin. I use this during winter season and I am pleased with the result. I don’t really like how it feels once I applied it to my skin, but the next day, dry skin is healed. This is definitely a keeper! Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy Skin Protectant, 3 oz
Karlie P.
I absolutely love this. When I was younger my doctor recommended this for my skin. I have keratosis Pilaris. So I have really rough skin and this helps smooth it out- granted it doesn't make it go away it just helps hydrate it so it doesn't feel like sandpaper. I use this DAILY. I have not found anything that compares to it at all.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Aquafor is excellent for a variety of reasons! Tattoo healing, babies, diaper rash, dry skin, chaffing, wounds, ect. The price is mid level but worth every penny. I would recommend this product for anyone that is serious about skincare. The product is suited for so many people. I recommend this product highly to be in everyone's home!
Melanie R.
I was introduced to Aquaphor ointment after having my first child and I practically use this product for every dry, cracked, and irritated skin. We use this product as a family daily and would recommend to those who have dry skin issues. This has always helped with my childrens mild eczema, my constant cracked lips, and my husbands dry knees and elbows. This is a staple in our home!! This truly is multiple purpose ointment and worth every penny.
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
I bought this product after I got one of my larger tattoos upon recommendation of a friend. It was exceptionally hydrating and soothing when my tattoo was healing. I would apply it after I got out of the shower and my skin was itchy and cracking. The price was a little higher than I expected but a little bit goes a long way.
Jennifer R.
I'm obsessed with Aquaphor! I have been on accutane for 3 months and this is the only thing to save my dry lips. They could be chapped and burning and within minutes of applying this I'm saved!! I haven't found anything that works better yet! Aquaphor Healing Ointment, Dry, Cracked and Irritated Skin Protectant, 14 Oz
Christine G.
I have been buying this product for the past 8 years. It is my all time favorite product for moisturizing extra dry cracked skin like my elbows and knees. I also always use it to keep my new tattoos healing nice and staying hydrated. I also sometimes use it on my lips when they are feeling extra cracked too heal them too.
Erika T.
Cranston ri
Esto si que no lo cambio por nada esto es uno de los mejores producto que eh utilizado cuando mi bebe se quema sus parte esto lo alivia de una ves es uno de los producto que mas me gustan lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados me encanta
Janaya M.
Columbia
So my eczema was acting up and my grandmother told me to use this cream. At first I was like yea right like it's gonna work. Then I finally bought it n fell in love with it I put it on my lips and everything. What I would like to see is it in a traveling size container that maybe I can attach to my keychain or bags!!!
victoria a.
fl
I turned to this wonderful product after I had came from a long trip at the beach. My skin was cracked and felt so dehydrated so I was looking for something with instant moisture and also long lasting. I've not only used this on my lips but rough elbows, to apply boy jewels and even for rashes.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline