BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Genevieve W.
Sandwich, Illinois
I use this everyday of my life! This is a real life changer bc it keeps your lips nice and soft forever. It not only works on your lips but on dry patches in the winter as well. There's no smell to it and lasts you months!
Holly G.
Sapulpa, OK
I use this stuff on everything! It's great for really dry patches of skin, wounds, chapped lips, etc. It's a little pricey, but the tub will last you forever, as a little goes a long way. Much better than regular Vaseline.
Lindsey M.
Chicago
I use Aquaphor for everything! Dry lips, irritated skin- everything! A little goes a long way with this product and it lasts forever. I have very sensitive skin and I have never had issue with it irritating my skin.
Bobbi B.
I always have a tub of this in my bathroom. Great for so many things -- healing dry lips, soothing burns or cuts, moisturizing feet, etc. I like the mini tubes (usually in the baby section of the drugstore) for travel.
Taylor W.
San Antonio , TX
Sometimes after I shower, due to my sensitive skin, I get small irritated dry patches. I like to use the smallest dollup of this to apply to the patches. Price is fair and I would recommend to anyone with dry patches!
Elisha W.
We ALWAYS have aquaphor at the house. We use it on our tattoos, our dogs paws, our feet, pretty much anything that needs it. It works for everything. It can be a bit pricey but we still buy it because we use it often.
Phyllis M.
DEARBORN, MI
I use this for my tattoo healing for the last 3 tattoos I've gotten. I feel like the price is great for how much you get, and it's easy to use. It's available at almost any retailer such as target, Walgreens, etc.
Sierra D.
Raleigh
This product is amazing ! I use it when my skin is flared up from excema . I put it on first sign of a flare up and it's gone instantly. It's affordable and easy to apply. I love the silkiness it provides my skin.
Whitney G.
Philadelphia
This is my absolute favorite product to use post tattoo. It is effective and keeps the tattoo moist. The packaging is simple but works. I have used this product several times and will continue to use this product!
Gracienne M.
San diego, Ca
Aquaphor is amazing! Multi purpose type of ointment. Got a new tattoo? Use Aquaphor. Chapped lips? Use Aquaphor. Dry rash on skin? AQUAPHOR. It's the coconut oil of ointments for me at a more reasonable price lol
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline