BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Emily K.
Highland Fls, NY
I use this everywhere! On my lips, legs, hands, everything. I even put it on a cut to help the healing process. I've bought this a few times on ulta and will continue to buy it. It also leaves your lips looking really glossy.
Karina S.
Delhi, CA
Great for dry cracked or flaky skin. Use this twice a day and it helps keep my skin moisturized without feeling greasy. While it is expensive I think it is well worth the money. This is like giving your skin a drink of water.
Abriannah T.
SUPER moisturizing if your oily I would not recommend this, but If you have dry skin this product would do wonders for you! I only use this in the winter, that's when my face is the most dry. I would buy this product again.
Katelyn K.
I have super dry skin and this is the only thing that helps with the dry itchy feeling I also have excezma and although it doesn’t heal it completely it takes the itching away if definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin. I’ve bought it at CVS and Walmart
Kaitlin B.
Manchester, MD
This is great for extremely dry skin or those with new tattoos! It does leave a film, so I don't suggest using this if that bothers you or if you plan on putting on pants directly afterwards. It's a good moisturizer, just not useful except for right before bed when I don't have to put on anything but pajamas.
Katerina T.
Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment is God's gift to babies with diaper rash. Within an hour redness is going down and after a day, the diaper rash is usually gone. I love it and use it every time she has a diaper rash.
Samantha T.
Fair Haven
I really enjoy this product but its a little pricey for what it is. I find it works just the same as vaseline or generic petroleum jelly. If I had to choose I would go with a less expensive option. But great product I do like it.
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
Thick balm to help heal scars, tattos or burns. Many uses. Leaves a good protective barrier to any damage skin or scars. Helps tattos heal bright and smooth. Also works for diaper rash and non emergency burns and cuts.
Diana M.
Madison, NC
This really help with eczema! It provides just enough moisture to the skin, without being too greasy and slick. I hate that feeling. I’ve gone through several containers through the years. I’d give it a try if you haven’t!
Genevieve W.
Sandwich, Illinois
I use this everyday of my life! This is a real life changer bc it keeps your lips nice and soft forever. It not only works on your lips but on dry patches in the winter as well. There's no smell to it and lasts you months!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline