BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Ava Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kind of gives you that greasy feeling, but it yields good results. I have bought this at Walmart on one occasion, and only use it at night because of how thick and greasy it is. It's not as cheap as some other lotions, but a little definitely goes a long way. You can notice results the next day and get immediate relief if you have dry, cracked skin.
Amber E.
Concord
I had never tried this before this year and I'm definitely kicking myself for it! One of those where have you been all my life types of things, I have very dry and itchy skin and this definitely helps. I apply a layer of this over my moisturizer on problem areas and it definitely creates a barrier and added protection. So glad I found it before winter!
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
I suffer from pretty bad eczema, and it gets really, really bad in winter. My hands will crack and bleed, I have to always have this with me. It's the only thing I've found that doesn't sting when I put it on. Every other lotion irritates my skin. If you have sensitive skin, especially eczema, I highly recommend this! It saves my hands during winter.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
This stuff is amazing! Dry skin? Lips? New tattoo? Literally this stuff works wonders. I use it nightly on my lips before bed, keeps them nice and soft, same for extremely dry skin, it is thick can be greasy but it really works great. I also use it for new tattoos! Got that tip from an artist almost 10 years ago and have used it on everyone since then!
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ
We always have this on hand at our house. It's great to put on your feet before bed with a snuggly pair of socks. Keeps them nice and smooth. Knowing it's an ointment and not lotion I understand it will be greasy, but sometimes that bugs me....if I don't put something over it I get hair and stuff stuck to me everywhere....that's my only complaint!
Holly W.
This IS IT! I used to suffer from horribly cracked hands in the winter every single darn winter. My hands would bleed. It was so bad, and just simply painful. I tried everything... and nothing works for me except Aquaphor. It was unbelievable how quickly my dry cracked hands became pain free and smooth again. This is the only product I'll trust!
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
This is the best stuff. If you have never tried this you are missing out! It can be used for any skin issue that you need basic care, tattoos, cracked skin, bug bites, rashes, red bumps, dry skin, sore feet, rug burn, sun burn anything! I think its a must have to keep around the house and I think it is some thing that is okay for the face too!
Ashlie D.
Norman, OK
With this being an ointment, yes it's going to feel greasy. I actually use this every night on my ultra dry spots on my body. Feet/elbows/hands specifically do really well with this product. It's the only product that if I put it on before bed, I will wake up and still feel hydrated. I have ultra dry skin and this stuff has been a life saver.
Valerie C.
This was a life saver for my baby's bottom. It worked so good and fast. I have bought it a handful of times to keep around in different diaper bags and to have a around the house. I definitely think the price is right for the effectiveness. I would of spent more because nothing was helping my baby's bottom and this did. I couldn't think of a better product to help clear a rash or irritated skin. Doctors also recommended that's how I found it. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica H.
Wynnewood, PA
I can't remember a time in my life when I (and every member of my family) did not have one of these tubs next to my bed. This is the only thing I need to put on my lips at night, and I can still feel it the next morning! Perfect for all over the body, not jut the lips. I like to put this on my elbows and knees when the weather gets really cold.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline